Days: TV Guide Spoilers Sept 4-10

• Members

Not sure why they'd give away something so big in a magazine rather than an on-screen reveal, but someone on soapcentral just posted this:

I'm trying to get more details - which issue if nothing else - to verify.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, this is what everybody expected. The show needs some villain and the younger generation is slowly but surely turning into a leading group of the show, so it is logical their enemy is from the same age group too. Besides, EJ is for sure much cheaper than Stefano or Tony. I´m pretty sure this is the reason why

Mascolo wasn´t approached yet, DAYS will simply move onto another generation of Dimeras, probably much more reality based than the previous "James Bond ubervillain" generation. I think Reilly wanted him to be DiMera too and the Black Gloves are his idea, but Sheffer probably turns him into much more on earth enemy, slick and nice but still deadly. Atleast, I hope, I really believe the DAYS of Stefano Dimera´s secret islands and limitless resources are gone.

• Members

Does the spoiler mean he isn't Benji? Why would Benji want to keep Kayla & Steve apart for so many years...what was he doing outside "Eddie's" looking in on Della/Steve/Kayla situation?

If EJ=Benji, would hope that in S&K's case at least, he was protectng them from other Dimeras

I suppose he has had enough time to be brainwashed by the Dimeras, made to believe that

Steve & Kayla helped keep him away from his father and other family...but he just doesn't strike

me as the revenge at all costs type?

It just seems like there is a lot more to the story than just EJ hating Salemites.

Why would Patrick work against his sister (Mimi) to get Shawn and Belle back together? Why does EJ (or any Dimera)care about getting Austin away from Sami? It's almost like the gloved hand simply wants the truth to come out...and not for any purpose (as far as we know) that is to their own advantage. That doesn't seem Dimeralike?

• Members

Benji adored S&K, but it was when he was a very little boy. It wouldn't have been hard for someone to feed him stories that S&K stole him away from his father and that they're the reason he never knew him -- or whatever warped version of history someone wanted to feed him in order to make him hate them.

I've also been wondering why, if EJ is Benji, his name would be EJ. Benji was deaf. What if, after his surgery or whatever explanation they would give for his ability to hear, when he was first learning to speak, he pronounced his own name more like "EJ" than "Benji" focusing on the primary sounds in the name.

It's one theory anyway.

More likely they'll just go with a ridiculously sorased Elvis or some Dimera we haven't heard of.

Archived