Y&R: Victor Spoiler

• Members

Victor's epilepsy - still unmedicated - escalates over the next some weeks. Some days he'll be the sweet Victor we've seen plenty of lately, other days, his illness will cause him to behave violently and erratically.

Eric Braeden says Victor will be healed via surgical means and will maintain himself through medication, and will resume being his old self again, with a to-do list. He'll be taking care of everyone that did him wrong while he was out of commission.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Apparently, this is changing from the previous spoiler about Victor, where he would stay like this for much of next year. It now sounds like it will be coming sooner, and Thank God!

1. Bury Jack for what he did. Inexcusable.

2. Bury his son-in-law Brad/George for not only getting Sharon, Abby and the rest of his family in mortal danger, but his dumb-ass daughter too, the one who was stupid enough to marry him in the first place.

3. Take back the reigns of NE and kick both Victoria and Nick to the curb.

And then, when he decides to grow back his damn business sack, promote Neil back to being his right hand man. And then tell him to put a suit on.

• Members

Well I see will have Eric Braeden playing Eric Braeden as if by magic he shall reappear and become The Great Victor Newman again and shall run down yet another Y&R headwriter again for doing things his way. How original.

Maybe soft Victor was somewhat strange to everyone but at least he was human than The Great Victor Newman usually is. Soft Victor is tolerable. TGVN isn't. Soft Victor is a bit more realalistic than The Great Victor Newman. Sadly Victor's epilespy storylines has about as many holes in it as Brad's big adventure did. If Victor was struck with prostate cancer, an cancer that is a great problem for men his age, there would have a better storyline to have been put forth in general, and truly important service (Highlighting this cancer that affects men in their later years.) to have been put forth to the public in particular.

Things for The Great Victor Newman to do:

1) Thank Jack for his leadership at Newman Ent and bury the hatchet with him once and for all.

2) Dispatch George Kaplan to Cleveland never to come back.

3) Put Neil and Dru back together again. Give Neil a couple of hundred suits to wear. And make him his right hand man.

4) Visit John Abbott's grave and pay his respects to JA.

5) Send the Fischer Family to Afghanistan to stay!

6) Feed Zapato and take him out for a walk.

7) Get Sharon somebody new. I take it a certain Jack D formerly of Salem is available.

Out.

Guest MaddCase

I'm glad to have the old Victor back! His to-do list makes it even better. I hope he goes for Jack first, for one he used him even when he knew Victor was ill and I just can't stand him anymore :P. Next should be Nick, I still think he lied about being the father of Phyllis' baby. Brad and Victoria after that. Brad for indangering his family and Victoria for marring him. I agree with making Neil his right hand man again.

It seems like stupidity is spreding.

Archived