Blind Item: Actor's Anger Issues

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vee might be able to give details on this better than me, but I'll give it a shot:

A few months ago, Bryan and Kelly began hawking this face cream on Twitter and Instagram, one that, according to those who have used it, is apparently toxic, resulting in boils over a certain period of time. Bryan and Kelly both denied worrying about this initially, but I'm not sure if they're still hawking it or not. Maybe they got freaked out and stopped, I don't know.

It's basically the new Monavie as far as GH as concerned (does SBu still hawk that?).

• Members

No, Burton dropped out of Monavie around the time the MLM had some very serious legal and internal business problems, and there was a resulting shakeup. There are far fewer distributors involved although some are still making money selling it. At one time they had a major online presence, and their website showed their various sales levels. That information is closed off now, but the last time I was able to look, Michael Saucedo (Becky Herbst's husband) was listed at the $1 million level. I didn't see any of the other GH people who had been involved. Several of them, especially the Cheetwood brothers and Burton, used what they learned from Monavie and created or were involved in MLM campaigns for other products but I don't know that they're involved in any of that now. They all made a ton of money from Monavie so they may not need to work very hard now. The last time I paid any attention, they were using Burton as their spokesperson to hawk some kind of supplement for body builders that turned its users a rich golden color. It was taken off the market and all they seem to have lowered their online presence.

• Members

I never checked to see what caused the skin color issue, but it could have been any of a number of things. It probably wasn't anything serious or harmful, and I only mentioned it because it probably scared the actors away from selling consumer products via MLM networks.

Archived