Tyler Perry's 'If Loving You Is Wrong'

London

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Related image

Alex: "Your honor, I had multiple partner at the time" Girl, you was a ho!

Dumb bitch! You done played yourself. Look at her playing her poor white woman tactics, claiming the black man stole her person. Man, I hate her

Kelly playing dumb like she didnt know who Diane was. "Do you actually think honey?" Diane didnt know what her grandson's name was? Kelly tell her it was late yet it was her lunch break.

Kelly: "Travis is abusive. He's stalking me...I dont know what to do!" Bitch, go to the police!

The Brad and Lucian scene went on for way too long and was pointless at that

Alex ass lying saying she didnt call her parents. Now she is blowing up at Esperanza. I bet Esperanaza is gonna be kissing her ass and coddling her by next episode (ETA, I was wrong bc it only took her 2 minutes). When she started yelling at me, I would have been like f--k you ho

Kelly's DUMBASS is trying to file a restraining order over the phone and wont go to the station bc she can only go on her lunch break? F--k her job, go home sick and take care of business

Please register in order to view this content

The face of stupidity

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

& I thought Kelly was smarter then all of them. But, now she just as dumb.

Don't they need a blood test to prove who baby it is? What Alex going to do then?

I'm really hoping that these shitty time line ^& unbelievable writing that Marcie baby turns up as Brad. Or somebody totally different.

• Members

Kelly: "I dont know what information to give you?" She is completely useless. She is the dumbest bitch on the show and thats saying something with Alex on the cast

Aunt Viv be showing up at her house and job cussing her out and being all types of rude and Kelly still respecting her by calling her "Ms Diane" And Kelly's dumbass actually gave her the key to her house

Alex's bitch ass snapping at her kids. She's not fit to be a mother in her state. Brad come get these kids

Paisley: "Deli? I dont want deli food." Bitch, you eat what I give you! This little girl has always had a slick mouth

I dont get the point of the Joey/Pete scene. What the heck were they even talking about? Dumb way to end the show

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Kelly's DUMB ass is still at work? Wasnt her son kidnapped 2 episodes ago? This bitch is screaming and causing a scene right in the middle of her cubicle. That final scene was a hot ass mess of bad acting

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LMAO, this sh-t was unintentionally hilarious.

I cant be the only one that was chanting for him to kill her. Kill her! Kill her! Just kill the bitch!

Good luck to him bc getting involved with her never ends well for the man. Her baby daddy? Went to jail for her. Travis? Literally went insane. Ramsey? Dead

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

This stupid  bitch. What was her purpose? She saw Travis attacking the dummy yet he convinced her he wasnt?

After all that nonsense, she STILL not trying to report this to the cops?

So Esperanza went to the playground with the kids with her titties out like that?

Brad getting sucked back into Alex's web of mess is some bulls--t

LOL Randall is such a bitch

Really Tyler? Is every episode going to end with Travis sneaking up on Kelly?