GH: Felix controversy

• Members

Has anyone interviewed the actor who plays Felix? What has he said about the role? I feel like this is a nothing part that is only getting attention for stupid reasons. I'd at least like to hear how he interprets the role and what he'd like to do.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I'm mildly curious too. I feel like there is nothing he can say that he won't be roasted for. Anything other than "I'm grateful for the opportunity to be part of such a legendary television program," repeated over and over again is just an invitation to misinterpretation. The current soap atmosphere is such an overheated thunderdome with people ready to pounce on anything that I not only want this guy to stay away from interviews, I hope that he's not on Twitter either.

• Members

It's been steadily getting more and more like that really since the 90s--but is at its most extreme now (I admit I liked that Scott Evans when not shirtless did seem to have some hair on his chest, lol--it's a change). Bland is the word.

As for Brett's tweet, nah it's not gracious--and is a reason why these people should never tweet in the heat of the moment (...Ron C...) but certainly I've heard worse (...Ron C...) And the noms were right around the time, as Carl said, when ABCD tried to get rid of the story--they weren't even pushing for it to be nominated. And not to further defend a stupid tweet, I could see some upset--the gay love scene was even featured on Ent Tonight and got some press, and then it seemed like a month later ABC wanted it completely forgotten--if you're new to daytime that might especially make you think daytime sucks.

Archived