SOD: All Soaps... [5/12/09]

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh believe me Angela is right.

SOD has just not caught the others yet.

I have been hit up by them a few times for posting stuff from the magazine. And it wasn't even stuff that I typed or anything. I saw it on another website, posted and gave the link back.

Someone with SOD found it and threatened my with a lawsuit.

The soap mags are like everyone else now. They are struggling and they are trying to put a stop to people posting the direct stuff from the current issues because if it is out there on the Internet for free then those people aren't going to go buy it.

So they have really hit several sites in the last year hard from what I am told. As I said I got threatened twice. I was told to remove it or risk a lawsuit.

• Members

readers digest/ cliff notes version of the write up

Skanky figues out she is knocked up

tells her mother who is aghast about 3 possible WTD

Skanky tells WTD #1 Jack - he wants them to raise the child even if it is Nick's

Skanky goes to tell WTD #2 Nick - Nick and Summer are at the park and right before Skanky spills her spawn news, Summer falls and is rushed to the ER, once Phyllis gets there Skanky spies the loving Newman family and can not tell Nick

Jack tells WTD #3 Billy - this is BM's take "Billy goes into this quiet panic," laughs Billy Miller. "It's like a heart attack, a sneeze and breaking wind all happening at the same time while he's trying to smile. The only thing he can really say is, 'Congratulations!' Billy is faking it, and Jack is buying it." Billy goes to Skanky and tells her if Chloe finds out she is going to kill them cause she is already nuts!

Skanky returns to WTD #1 Jack and takes him up on his offer to be the father of her spawn!

• Members

more likely to be an Abbott spawn, it will cause more angst and put a huge wedge between Jack and Billy, it will cause Billy to lose Chloe and Delia and Jack will forever look at Skanky under a different light!

Phyllis's head will not be exploding, but she will be laughing her ass off at Skanky and her 3 who the baby daddy issue! where is Lorna Love when you need her!! I could see TV camera in Skanky's face with Lorna saying "so, Sharon, what is like having sex with so many men without using PROTECTION!?!?!?!? how old are you again??"

Archived