Bionic Woman Fans...

Matt

• Members

Just got a wonderful dvd set via ebay of all the fembot episodes (the 3-part "Kill Oscar" saga as well as the follow up "Fembots in Las Vegas") which have to rank as my favorite eps of the entire series (runner-up eps surely include the Lisa Galloway episodes as well as the 2-part "Doomsday is Tomorrow"). The fembots would scare the beejeezus out of me as a kid (especially when their faces came off). Just love these eps! Any other fembot fans?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved the cross-over Fembots arc with The Six Million Dollar Man, the best part being when Jamie jumped out of her window and her legs shorted out. We had to wait until Sunday to watch Steve get even for that.

You broughtback alot of memories. Do they have the Bigfoot episodes on dvd?

• Members

I LOVE the Bionic Woman, I watched every week when it was on TV, as well as The Six Million Dollar Man.

The fembot episodes were so suspenseful. I loved it when the crazed son who took over from his dad turned out to be a robot himself. Doomsday was probably one of the best BW episodes ever done. It was really tense.

I also enjoyed the episode where people were controlled by a meteor. I think Phil Carey was in that one. And the one where Jaime had to go undercover as a prince's tutor to stop his asassination.

Archived