Ghost whisper

dreammaster

• Members

That one hell of a season finale That Evil Ghost who have been collecting all those souls he gives me the creeps kudos to the actor who played a Twist that I didn''t see coming Melinda Best friends was the one that bite the dust talk about wow looking forward to season 2

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What an awesome episode. I was just coming here to start a thread on this. I squalled like a little baby at the end when Aisha (who plays J.Love's best friend on the show) discovered she was dead. I had no idea that Melinda even knew. Then when Satan or whoever he is started walking up and it showed Aisha and J. Love squalling and then the wide brimmed hat man started walking up and then *the end*

WOW!!! AWESOME!

• Members

I don't believe they killed Andrea! Definitely didn't see that coming. I was watching this with my mom and we were practically arguing because I didn't believe she was dead. LOL! I hope Aisha Tyler isn't leaving the show. I love Melinda/Andrea's relationship. This was definitely a great season finale with one heck of a twist ending.

Archived