CSI New York: 4/26/05 WOW

R!ck

• Members

Anyone see CSI NY tonight?

Definitely my fave eppy of the season. Tonight was one of her greatest performances. She deserves an Emmy nomination.

Mac gets a call about a possible officer down, he gets to the crime scene and it's Detective Stella's apartment. Her boyfriend Frankie is laying dead and she is unconscience. They take her to the crime lab and she is beaten and bloody. Don questions her about what happened and she begins the story though flashbacks. She broke up with him because he had videotaped their love making session and put it on the internet. He was in her apartment when she got home and he tied her legs and arms together and drug her up a flight of stairs on her stomache. She tried using reverse pshychology on him by telling him she loved him, but he punched her across the face, and threw her in the bathtub. The doorbell rang and he went to answer the door (it was the takeout for their romantic dinner the psycho had planned) While he was taking care of that, she got a razor and broke it, so she could use the blade to try and cut through the rope. While she was trying to cut the rope she was cutting her fingers to pieces and blood was going everywhere. She finally got loose and went to escape and he caught her, she got loose again and went to get her gun. He lunged at her and got the gun away from her. He tried to shoot but it a blank, she lunged at him grabed the gun and shot him 3 times. She started walking and hit her head on the table, making her unconscience.

After she was cleaned up, Mac told her to take a leave of absence and get a hotel room because her apartment hadn't been cleaned up yet. She decided to go home anyway. She started going through the rooms cleaning up and lost it and decided she couldn't stay there anymore. During the last couple minutes while she was going through the apartment there was a beautiful song playing. Anyone know the name of it?

She sounded a little like Bjork and it was a piano song. Some of the words were....

Samson You are my sweetest downfall, I loved you first, I have to go, I have to go. I cut his hair one night with a pair of dull scissors in the pale moon light.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived