Man's best friends - Pets

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am so proud of myself and Elmo - I alone, without my husband's interference, have managed to train him into a wonderfully behaved dog. Today I realized that. God, how hard it was, but... it paid off! He knows all kinds of commands and walks right beside me now. I am sooo happy and proud today of this... we are nearing 1 year in 2 months... I will prepare him an amazing adventure for this first birthday.

• Members
Posted (edited)

And just as everything was perfect... I dared to say it was... and even brag to some people... 

After me... making the mistake of giving Elmo some of the Greek yogurt I was eating... BECAUSE HE WAS BEGGING me... and I finally caved in... BIG MISTAKE...

Woke up to the whole house in [!@#$%^&*]. In literal pools of diarrhea -  everywhere he has free access to.

Please register in order to view this content

Don't even ask me how we cleaned the poop all over the floor. My soul now smells of dog poop. 

I AM [!@#$%^&*]-ED IN the head right now. And I AM to blame and that makes me soooo guilty. 

He has never had an accident since he was just a little puppy.

I hope this doesn't repeat.

Will definitely NEVER ever GIVE him dairy.

Edited by Maxim

• Members

The horrors never end... Having a teenage dog... MOOD.

Today I had to take out cow manure from his mouth which ended... all over my clothes. I was near mental breakdown in the shower... I think I used up half a bottle of liquid soap just to wash my hands.... SCREAMING.

Please register in order to view this content