DOOL: Promo week of 18 April

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I saw a rumor on another site, that Gwen will be killed wearing an Abigail mask, with her having Abigail kidnapped, so maybe Gwen with Abigail mask is killed, with someone thinking she's Abigail?  IF this is true, that'll be cool, and would keep Abigail from being killed off as was rumored previously. Maybe Marci Miler is leaving (as has been rumored), and Abigail won't be show for a bit, everyone thinks for awhile that Abigail is dead, but then it's realized it's Gwen, and a search for Abigail gets underway, with either Kate Mansi back as Abby or a new actress in the role. 

Edited by David_Vickers

• Members

Hopefully, they would realize that BEFORE "Abigail" is lowered into the ground.  I mean, I would hate to think that the E.R. at UH or the M.E.'s lab was so sloppy that they sent her body off to the mortuary w/o realizing she had a mask on the whole time.

• Members

A mysterious sniper strikes, killing Abigail.

Everyone thinks it's Gwen...until Gwen is murdered in the exact same way as Abigail.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is how the Salem Sniper story begins.

• Members

Gwen's dress is pretty.  

If they switch out Abby's again I will be so over it.  Just freaking wait til Kate Mansi is available full time.  Marci has grown on me slightly, but she's not Abby to me.  

I am not against a serial killer story starting, but they will end up not killing the people I want I am sure.

• Members

Easy. Ava, Rafe, Jake, Gwen, Leo, Kristen and Susan to start.  But I would send others out of town because they are fearful or sad like Gabi, Sarah, Xander, and Ben and Ciara.   Days doesn't have as much dead weight as GH because I could think of a lot more people to get rid of on that show lol.

• Members

Absolutely.  GH has a huge cast, a lot of which we can do without.  The difference between Days and GH is there are characters on Days I don't like, but are important or just need a break.  GH has so many cast members that could disappear and I wouldn't even notice.  For both soaps there are obvious characters that should be back and aren't.  On Days there are a lot of characters that are glaringly missing from things (Hope, Stephanie, Sami, Lucas, Carrie, etc)

• Members

True.  I mean, you could send a serial killer, a natural disaster AND a deadly virus all to Port Charles, and that still would leave about 300 people in GH's cast.  (Have we talked before about how ridiculously large GH's cast is?)

• Members

Interesting!

Well, you know how I feel: any combination of characters killed off would be fine with me.  Aside from Doug, John, Julie and Marlena, everyone on this show is expendable now.  And I mean everyone.