Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KMan101

Logo

Recommended Posts

te.   
2 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

LOL. It is. They found as many bitchy gays as they could and it all feels so scripted.

 

I'm just amazed how they all have a lisp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KMan101   
Just now, te. said:

 

I'm just amazed how they all have a lisp.

 

LOL. Must be a requirement for reality tv gays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khan   

Just how many people are ON FI anyway?  Whenever I see another promo for the show, it's as if they're bringing, like, 24 more people onto that place.  Do they all live on the Love Boat or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soapsuds   
15 hours ago, te. said:

Anyway - have you all seen the trash that is Fire Island? Everyone has a lisp!

 

 

:lol:

14 hours ago, KMan101 said:

 

LOL!!

 

And I have caught bits of Fire Island. Trash. Ugh. Not surprised by it as it's what I figured it would be.

I DVR the episodes but saw the previews and saw how bad it was that i just deleted them all ....LOL

9 hours ago, te. said:

 

Fire Island is my new hate watch show. It's awful.

The previews don't lie.

11 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

LOL. It is. They found as many bitchy gays as they could and it all feels so scripted.

:lol:

9 minutes ago, te. said:

 

I'm just amazed how they all have a lisp.

:lol::lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
te.   
7 minutes ago, Khan said:

Just how many people are ON FI anyway?  Whenever I see another promo for the show, it's as if they're bringing, like, 24 more people onto that place.  Do they all live on the Love Boat or something?

 

Have you read about Tori Spelling's finances lately? That Donna Martin money won't pay for her lifestyle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KMan101   
9 minutes ago, Khan said:

Just how many people are ON FI anyway?  Whenever I see another promo for the show, it's as if they're bringing, like, 24 more people onto that place.  Do they all live on the Love Boat or something?

 

LOL. No idea. There's at least five or six living in one house together. The ultra bitchy gay with the awful haircut who acts better than everyone. The two hot ones who are mostly nice enough. There's the token "chubby" one. Some tall hot guy who's the ex or something of one of them but doesn't live in the house. The token black one who gets no airtime because he's probably the least trashy ... and then you see a big old rave on the island and guys coming in and out. I don't know. It's all so cliche and stereotypical to me.

Edited by KMan101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soapsuds   
2 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

LOL. No idea. There's at least five or six living in one house together. The ultra bitchy gay with the awful haircut who acts better than everyone. The two hot ones who are mostly nice enough. There's the token "chubby" one. Some tall hot guy who's the ex or something of one of them but doesn't live in the house. The token black one who gets no airtime because he's probably the least trashy ... and then you see a big old rave on the island and guys coming in and out. I don't know. It's all so cliche and stereotypical to me.

Lord sounds awful!:lol:

 

Which one are you?:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khan   
18 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

... and then you see a big old rave on the island and guys coming in and out.

 

Is that a pun? ;)

 

As the old saying goes, you need a scorecard to keep up with all those "characters."

 

And I swear to God, but that one dude's mama is a dead ringer for Kenya Moore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
te.   

Oh, the token chubby one is my hot potato, but then he opens his mouth and its...

 

 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soapsuds   
3 minutes ago, te. said:

Oh, the token chubby one is my hot potato, but then he opens his mouth and its...

 

 

tenor.gif

The lisp?:lol:

 

Reminds of Cynthia Brady and Buddy....and POW! by Peter....LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KMan101   
14 minutes ago, Khan said:

 

Is that a pun? ;)

 

As the old saying goes, you need a scorecard to keep up with all those "characters."

 

And I swear to God, but that one dude's mama is a dead ringer for Kenya Moore.

 

LOL no! But it works as one :)

 

You would need a scorecard.

11 minutes ago, te. said:

Oh, the token chubby one is my hot potato, but then he opens his mouth and its...

 

 

tenor.gif

 

LMAO I'm dead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
te.   

I'm quite the chubster fan but lisp... No I can't.

 

I actually went to a speech therapist to fix my "problem" so why these Queens haven't is beyond me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soapsuds   
7 minutes ago, te. said:

I'm quite the chubster fan but lisp... No I can't.

 

I actually went to a speech therapist to fix my "problem" so why these Queens haven't is beyond me.

 

10 minutes ago, te. said:

I'm quite the chubster fan but lisp... No I can't.

 

I actually went to a speech therapist to fix my "problem" so why these Queens haven't is beyond me.

Some chubs can be cute.

 

Some Queens like talking with a lisp.:lol::ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
te.   
30 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Some Queens like talking with a lisp.:lol::ph34r:

 

I guess having a dick in your mouth will impare your speech.

 

3f68265db02606a829efd4104c8c2cea.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×