Cutting It In The ATL

Cheap21

• Members

Anyone watch it? The second season just ended up I just discovered it. I watched season 1 and making my way through 2 now. Its a HOT ass mess and these women are too much

tumblr_np25y6hyvI1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

My favorite is Mushiya. She's so over the top but I love her confidence. I do think she was better in season 1 though bc she is almost unbearable in 2. She thinks she's Alexis Carrington. She talks and acts like some old school soap villainess from the 80s. I cant help but love that though

All new Cutting It: In the ATL TONIGHT at 10/9c on WE tv!

Cant stand Dedra. She's the worst, She's doing the absolute most and has this crazy vendetta against Maya bc she said she was acting unlady like when she got into a physical fight, which she was.

LaKenya? Flip flopper. People talk about Cynthia. This girl flip flopped twice within the first 3 episodes of season 2

tumblr_nsvgxuKQjR1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Beautii. She aint a boss bitch. It thought she would be but she's another minion

tumblr_np25yszAll1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Maja. Dont like that the show is told from her perspective bc the editing is heavily biased in her favor. Too many people trying to kiss her ass. And she is always talking about taking pills. She stay medicated

Pat...she looks like Sheree and sounds like her. She's even worse than Dedra. Bitch have a seat

I think this is my favorite reality show moment of 2015 (x)
“Is THIS ladylike?”

“Is THIS ladylike?”

“Is THIS ladylike?”

LOL

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got real turned off by Dedra when she started mocking Mushiya's accent and making fun of her for being from Africa. As a black woman, she should have known better and she came across very ugly and immature. I think she feels she gets a pass bc she's black but she failed to see why she was offensive. I just watched episode 8, I think and her whole attitude has changed. I guess she realized just how irrelevant she was becoming to the show since no one was filming with her

Pat and her 2500 $1 bills with her face. Between this, the obituary pamphlets and Dedra's cake, these women are sure spending alot of their money trying to get under Maja's skin.

When this Steven guy showed up, they made it seem like he was some big roller in ATL but here is is trying to audition to be one of Maja's minions. He aint nobody yet he thinks really highly of himself

LaKenya got real irrelevant once she stopped flip flopping....lol. There are episodes where you can see her in the background and she doesnt do or even say much. I was with Mushiya when she snatched her after the hair got thrown in her face. She messed with the wrong one.

Beautii is reminding me of Phaedra with her random business ventures. Girl pick a lane and stay in it.

Mushiya is something else but she gets away with it bc the only one that checks her (at least successfully) is Maja. She actually respects Maja. The other women are two weak and not on her level.

Favorite line of season 2 so far was when she said she's not taking over the world with her products bc thats too small. "Im taking over the solar system!" LOL....girl bye! They got natural hair in space now?

• Members

All caught up!

4VfA8RX.gif

I love Pat! God bless her heart, but she looks like she's ready for the Democratic National Convention...LOL. I dont even take her seriously bc she is a cartoon character. Like she is so over the top and ridiculous. I love whenever she says "Maja SLLLLYYYYYY!"

heifer.gif
Dedra is boring! I hated her before but she at least played up her role as the villain. Ever since she made peace with the girls, she has served no purpose and has turned into yet another Maja ass kisser and we did not need another one of those. I need her to start acting crazy again bc that made for good tv. Maybe she can start fighting with Pat.

Why are all the men on this show messy? From Steven to Trey to Lou to even random that pop up. Like that white dude from earlier in the season that talked to Maja and said "I'll be Justin Timberlake and she can cry me a river". Really?

Beautii has some nerve being mad that Maja waited to tell her about Mushiya's business venture. First off Maja didnt need to tell you and second of all, at least she did, which is more than you did for her

Archived