Big Brother Canada 4

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm done too - but then after last season I had zero expectation anyway. At least last season Brit lasted to near the end, even if she was treated like crap and overlooked for that annoying pretentious waste Sarah. This season there's really nothing of value left.

• Members

UGH! Why in the hell would they pick Kelsey to return? She back strengthens the alliance with Jared and Raul as a trio. Loveita had no one nad as stated, she'd be easier to pick off bc there wasnt anyone protecting her. Makes ZERO sense

Jared was so ugly when he went in on Raul. He came across like a thug and bully with the way he was demeaning him

I guess the only highlight was that Nikki decided that she's finally going to start playing. Hope thats not just words

• Members

Loveita was on live chat today and she took the decision well. She seems happy with the results. 

At the end of the day, Loveita will be a sure lock from this cast to return on an all-stars season b/c she drove drama in that house from start to now. Hell, I'm sure they still mention her now that she's gone. That'll kill many of them post show--how loved Sharry, Loveita, and Dallas have been with the general audience. 

• Members

UGH! I friggin hate this season. Watching Mitch step up to PLAY the game this week was glorious. If he had saved himself, that would have solidified himself as a BBCan legend. Unfortunately this house is so stupid and they got rid of him. I really hope that Jared, Kelsey or Raul win now bc this house keeps giving them chances to strengthen their group and let them slide by. Like WTF?!

Tim is fake as f--k. I thought for sure he'd vote to keep Mitch. The brothers are also dumb bc Jared just tried to backdoor them last week yet they think they are buddy buddy with them even after Mitch exposed their deal with Maddy

And F--K this show for leaving the episode on an HOH cliffhanger. That should ONLY happen if its an endurance comp, not a Q/A

• Members

Funny how Cassandra wants an all girl alliance now that it looked like her ass was about to go up

I dont know why Jared is surprised that Maddie betrayed him and lied. She got rid of two of her alliance members. She is the most untrustworthy person in the house

She really irked me this episode. Her nominations were a good game move but she made it so personal like with that line about prom queen and queen. She has some MAJOR resentment and I think its bc she is used to being the ugly unpopular girl from HS so this is her chance to get back at the type of people she hated. She was on a power trip and I want them to take her down

• Members

Im almost sad to see Raul go bc I grew to like him. The only good thing about Kelsey staying is how it will affect Maddy. She was dumb to put Raul up instead of a pun this week.

Im hating this show and its stupid twist. Canada votes for the two potential HOHs? This reaks of BB USA manipulation. Of course its the two people that are barely playing the game so the producers set this up to force their hand. The brothers won 5 to 1? I bet that wheel was 75% their faces

• Members

Phil plays the game - he's just not any good at it. The show is mostly desperate at this point. I wish they'd rig it for that piece of trash Tim to go. 

Raul only went on the show to be famous, so for him to go right after getting rid of the only person in the house who could have helped him become famous is delicious to me. 

• Members

This Elias MMA task reward....WTF?!? This show has taken the endorsements to a new level. This is worse than the product placement advertising that BBUSA does

Was I the only one not feeling Ramsey. I wanted to feel bad for him but he's so whiny and I couldnt take the hysterics and drama antics with the show making the episode revolve around him. He lost me when he refused to tell people what was wrong with him. I almost teared up though when Jared went to talk to him and I commend Jared for helping him out

Maddie was SEETHING! I loved when she stared to lose her mind when she was nominated. I was disgusted with her reaction when Ramsey left and she decided to use that to save her own ass. I get that its a game and probably what she needed to do, but it didnt come across any less tacky. Thank god she is finally evicted. I was afraid they would cancel the eviction this week since Ramsey walked

• Members

As much as I would have looooved to see Tim get voted out (him nervous was everything), I'm just so happy Maddy is gone. Aaryn won a lot of comps in BB15 too ...

I don't understand why Cass and Joel want to work with Tim and keep him around? I'm going to laugh so hard if they lose to him. Joel is the Steve/Andy of this year but much more likeable and personable, but they're all forgetting about him just like I thought they would. With Mitch wanting good moves and a gameplayer to be rewarded, Tim stands a much better shot than these people want to admit. Do they really believe he loses just because he's not Canadian? The best player should win. They all see his game. I just don't get it.

And LOL at the brothers and their HOHitis. Phil thinks he's just so much better than he is. And I don't think the jury will even recognize or respect Cassandra's game, even though she's doing WORK. I sort of hope they do because she's at least always playing the game. And I can't believe I'm actually starting to support her.

It's funny, with BBCAN, even though this season isn't quite the best they've done (2 is the best, 1 is also great), it's still ten times better than BBUS, which I'm almost dreading anymore. Between the cliche casting choices to the poor house look to the cheap opening credits to the usual lackluster winners as of late ... sigh. At least Survivor came out of it's rut. Every season on BB for quite a while has felt like 'the same old' with the outcasts becoming who I like and the dominant group being nasty and unlikable sticking around to the end. Last year's dreck at the end was at least better than GinaMarie, Spencer and Andy, but really not by much.

Archived