Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

dragonflies

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was so good and really enjoyable. I don't really have any complaints. It's what I would have expected and everything the characters ultimately did made sense and worked. Well, while on one hand I loved the Stars Hallow: The Musical for the  trainwreck amazingness Hamilton rip-off it was, and Sutton Foster, but it was ultimately a huge waste of time.

I liked how Richard's death propelled them into the next journeys of their lives. It was very good. Kelly Bishop and Emily was the true highlight though. Emily dropping bullshit and tits and vagina makes my life.

The ending was very much full circle and when you look at the show itself, it really does make so much sense. To end on those words and then to have the theme song FINALLY play ... I NEED more

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I thought the story for all of the leading women was a trainwreck, which is what I felt it was going to be from the very beginning. Seeing Rory and Loreali mess up their lives in their 30's and 40's isn't as cute as it was when they were in their 20's and 30's. Dean continues to be the best boyfriend that Rory ever had, simply by being less worse than all the others. I don't really see the point of this revival if they were just going to have Rory follow in Loreali's footsteps. The whole endearing thing about this series was how different they both were from each other and how they both learned from the other's mistakes.

• 2 months later...

Archived