DAYS: Actor returning for record-breaking 5th role

• Members

Jason, just out of curiosity, cuz I know you're awesome at this... do you have a list of all the roles that the actor who played prison guard T.C. back in 1997? I swear, I've seen him at least 3-4 other times, sometimes as a dayplayer and other times in a role that lasted a few days. I can't look up the actor information, but I know he also played the father of a dying girl that Lexie and Brandon looked after in the hospital. From spotting him in previous episodes I have on tape from back in the day, he played a guy at the Cheatin' Heart that got into a scuffle with Bo in 1995, as well as a park ranger in Aremid in 1996.

Just for shitz 'n giggles :)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's what I have on Rob Moran: (1990's credits are missing the most of all the decades...I had lots of extra paperwork that helped with the 1960s-1980s, and they've run the credits weekly since Sept. 2001. But the time frame of 1991-2001 is the decade where they would sometimes go MONTHS without airing credits, so he might have been on in other credited or U/5 roles too, but here's what I do have:

ROB MORAN Park Ranger Kevin 1996

ROB MORAN T. C. Greer 1997

ROB MORAN Richard Wilcox 1999

ROB MORAN Mayor Arthur Shepard 2002-2003

ROB MORAN Mr. Giles 2005

• Members

This actor was hilarious on Designing Women. He played a photographer who took pictures of the women for a magazine and Wendy Jo Sperber was his assistant. The ladies thought it would be a tasteful layout about Atlanta business women, but he had them dressed up sexy/seductive. He had Julia (Dixie Carter) dressed in a mans shirt straddling a chair and tried to get her to put her string of pearls in her mouth and bite and suck on them and she told him off.

He appeared in another episode where Julia and Mary Jo were trapped under his bed and he and his girlfriend kept going at it over and over again while they had to figure a way they could sneak out without getting caught.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

BTW about the episode recap, that's when the Gloved Hand revealed that Sami blackmailed Lexie to break up Carrie and Austin. It was EJ who did that. He was in the apt consoling her, left (he lived across the hall then), Austin/Carrie/Lucas showed up, the Gloved Hand slipped the evidence damning Sami under the door and they all had it out. EJ came afterwards to console her again, this was when he was falling for her and it's pre-rape and pre-Sami and Lucas.

Other fun notes, the fight they got into was a cake fight and this was after Sami had left Austin at the altar but wouldn't explain why. That apt was also where Sami, Austin and Nicole ran their shitty Austin Reed and Co. company.

Archived