Does Taylor Swift think Amy Poehler and Tina Fey will burn in hell?

DRW50

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Yeah, I knew the quote was out of context too. We don't even know if that quote was attributed to Tina and Amy. It's just typical media behaviour/strategy doing what they can to make a buck. Plus, things can be taken out of context so easily when it comes to print media.

Here's the paragraph:

Too bad we will never get the full exchange, word for word of the discussion, to see how that quote fully came about.

• Administrator

Read the article and I just love her even more.

I found this quote to be pretty amusing considering what happened after that Albreight quote was taken out of context: "Like, yeah, I'm dealing with a little bit of a chaotic media circus right now, but that'll die down in a few weeks when people realize there's nothing left to talk about."

I like that the whole buying-a-house-near-Connor-Kennedy was addressed - talk about another situation where people are being mean without knowing the full story. I can see how the Taylor-hate can spread when you have people watching Harvey Levin say things like, "Taylor Swift is a nutcase," just because she bought a house.

And then in the magazine there's a chart/wheel of the guys she dated and a couple of guys listed as rumours (! *shakes head at magazine editors!* :lol: Also, now there's rumours of her and Ed Sheeran dating because, you guessed it, they wrote a song together! LOL

• Members

It's such a muddied quote and I don't think you put a quote like that out there unless you know how it will work (and she knows PR well enough), but I doubt it hurt her very much anyway. It's just weird for me to hear her talk about "mean girls" because her career doesn't seem to be based on that mindset, up to now anyway.

Archived