USA Suits

Wales2004

• Members

I couldn't find a thread on this show. Maybe no one else watches it. But since I liked last night's episode, I'm sharing.

I really appreciate that the writiers did not take the easy way out--even if they do tie a bow around certain problems.

Both Harvey and Louis were manipulated in different ways by the same poacher. We're supposed to see Louis as desperate and repulsive but he has his moments and his love for the firm seems genuine and he suffered no illusions about his worth. Harvey, on the other hand, was sucked in by the "name on the door" bait.

The writers could have gone the easy route and had Jessica reject Harvey's request and build a wall or simply have her cave. Instead, they had her point out all the reasons he wasn't there yet. Even though he may have been upset, her words resonated. When he went to Louis' office and tore up his resignation letter without saying a word then walked off, we saw that Harvey understood Jessica and that Louis understood what Harvey's actions meant.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I see they're reverse mirroring Meghan Markle's parentage. I wish they would have featured her character's mother instead. It would have made for an interesting dynamic to see a kick butt female attorney have to deal with her daughter as an adversary. But this might be just as good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Members

I LOVE this show! Although I'm on season 5 lol

It's bad enough that we're losing Mike. I cannot believe he's leaving (I'm sure they would have canceled it if Gabriel Macht wanted to go

Please register in order to view this content

) but I think it can be done.

But, Heigl? Hmmm (and I don't even hate on her like a lot do).

• Members

Eh...yknow, I'm okay with Mike going. He wants to go, and I'm kinda over Mikes endless nobility. I'm won't miss Markle either. I was excited by Hill's being upped to contract...but Heigl?

Guess those kitty litter ads revamped her image...

Archived