American Music Awards

Soapsuds

• Members

I'm over the T-Swizzle myself. Every one of her songs the same as the one that came before it. She's country music's Linkin Park.

And enough with the fake shock and surprise on her face whenever she wins an award. It's getting old.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Love me some Taylor Swift! She's one of my favorites right now and Speak Now was such a fantastic album. I'm glad she won and like her, I was very surprised because both Katy Perry and Adele had bigger years. Oh well, Adele's going to win Album of the Year at the Grammys anyway. Though of course I'd be ecstatic if Taylor pulled another upset win. :)

A friend of mine said, "When did Kelly Clarkson get fat?" I said, I didn't think she was fat....that's she's in the middle and if she started exercising and got fit, she'd would kinda be hot.

Loved J.Lo's first performance!

• Administrator

Well, I think "Enchanted" is different from "Haunted" which is different "Long Live" which is different from "Dear John" etc, etc.

Her fans enjoy her music and that's all that matters.

Also, she's one of the most generous people when it comes to her concerts. During her "Fearless" tour, she did something I've never seen before - she came to the back area/far end of the area, then she performed a song, then she started walking down the isle towards the floor seats and gave hugs to people, took pictures with people, then in the floor area but still at the back end, she performs a couple more songs. Then on her way back to front stage, she again gives hugs to people, taking pictures. She's taking her time to mingle with her fans. And after she finishes singing "Love Story" she gives her princess crown to this little girl (who was about 4 or 5 years old). I just walked away from that concert being in awe of her. That's why I root for her. I like and enjoy other artists, but I don't usually care or root for them during awards.

I believe the Grammy eligibility period is from September - September. Speak Now was released in Oct 2010, so it would be eligible for the 2012 Grammys.

Archived