NBA season

Money

• Members

Thread to discuss basketball :)

Season opener was Celtics/Miami and LA/Houston. I LOVED seeing The Heat get whipped! I know it's just one game but I can't stand Lebron. His new commercial was obviously damage control to repair his egotistical image. Heat looked disjointed and all that star power is going to be to their own detriment. Shaq played great but he looked all of his thirty eight years. The Lakers had their official ceremony but I quickly turned the channel. I can't stand Kobe and The Lakers either. Go Celtics!

Lebron's new commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtejCR413c

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

Dang, you peeps don't watch basketball. Playoffs begin next Saturday and I'm really nervous about the Celtics. Ever since the Perkins trade they've been horrible but kudos to the Bulls and the Spurs because they're no1 respectively.

• Members

Not the NBA. Firstly, I just hate the style of play. Too much showboating, inconsistent officiating (having sat for years behind a scorer's table, albeit high school level, I think I have pretty good grip on the rules), just bad play in general. Secondly, I was raised on the Atlanta Hawks. There haven't been many teams as consistently depressing. At least with the Clippers and Grizzlies, you expect a bad season. With Atlanta, they tease you. Constantly. They'll get to the playoffs again this year and lose in the first round.

Archived