DAYS: Belle/Shaun/Mimi/Phillip Love Square

• Members

So i am watching a past story on DAYS involving Mimi`s wedding to Shaun.

There is something i don`t understand.

I thought Shaun loved Belle hence charging his motorcycle into her wedding to Phillip.

What was the whole story all about when Shaun married Mimi and Belle wouldn`t object.

Did Shaun stop loving Belle and went for Mimi or something.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shawn and Bell never really stopped loving each other but Belle married Phillip while Shawn was being held hostage by Jan Spears and by the time Shawn showed up at the wedding, she and Phillip were already married. Belle eventually admitted that she still loved Shawn and wanted to reunite with him but after Phillip lost his leg in Iraq and came home needing her, she was determined to make the marriage work. She also discovered that she was pregnant with what she thought was Phillip's child, Claire. Shawn developed a relationship with Mimi that turned serious and they married very quickly. They soon decided to have a child through in-vitro fertilization, as did Phillip & Belle but there was a mix-up and Belle ended up carrying Shawn's baby instead of Phillip's. This all lead to the inevitable revelation that Claire had been Shawn's daughter all along. When Shawn discovered that Mimi knew that Claire was his but kept it from him to hold onto him, he left her and he and Belle eventually reconciled.

• Members

Wasn't the kid called Pocket then later Tyler? If I recall right he was Steve and Kayla's foster kid until Phillip gained custody, and then ended up giving him up for adoption, all in the matter of two months time. That's Sheffer for you, and I'm surprised a Kiriakis heir was let go of so easily. Or that the child was all but forgotten for the longest time.

Archived