All: Best and Worst Resurrections

• Members

Sheesh, I'm NOT alone, LOL! The only thing that would have eased the pain of seeing Josh slobber with Cassie, for me, would have been Buzz and Reva. There was something so special about the two of them together, but Justin Deas has that ability to portray Buzz as the 'calm' in any storm for any character with whom he's paired. I loved him with Olivia for that very reason.

About the BnB's Mustang Sally, I've loved the idea she's out there in the world, too. I do think it's now time to let her go and celebrate her life for what it was. TPTB should take Patrika D'arbo up on her offer to play a relative of Sally's (her sister). Once the news that Sally has passed on is revealed, PD could show up and bring with her some of Sally's secrets, including the fact that she let everyone believe that Macy died to allow Deacon and others to move on. I'd accept a GOOD recast for BE's Macy (I've wanted Lisa Peluso as a recast for Taylor since a friend mentioned it years ago... why not for Macy?). Macy's return would bring Mick Cain's CJ back. Clarke wouldn't be such a buffoon and the returns would make the beginning of the rebirth of the Spectras - who'd take over Jackie M's once Owen and Jackie split up - assuming they do. The new fashion house would be called "Garrison Specra Designs" or "Spectra Garrison Designs" (Spectra Fashions always sounded like brand for WalMart) and the new company would be a real contender for the Forrester clan. OR the writers could keep JackieM's, FC, and add the GSD brand.

In the past, I wanted Darla's backstory developed as a way of bringing on her previously unknown twin, who was all business, vicious and cutthroat - the complete opposite of Darla. She'd want to bring the Forresters to their knees when she realized that they they embraced the woman who killed the sister she never got to know, the woman who left her for dead in the street and caused her husband and daughter needless misery. She could target taylor and most especially Stephanie, who spearheaded taylor's 'redemption' and even tried to pass taylor off as wife and mother material for Thorne and Ally. I know it's a little to 'Caroline - Karen', but I'd love it. Yet another storyline meant to prop taylor and we got nothing for it in the end. This would allow Darla's death to mean something.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DEN WATTS (Eastenders) - Dies in 1989 by the infamous "Daffodile". Confirmed to be his body in 1990. Then in 2003 he pops up "Ello Princess" and explains he was hiding in Spain. Then the most awful years of Eastenders occur and in 2005 he is killed again.

Archived