Christian Jules LeBlanc(Michael Baldwin, Y&R) Rick Hearst(Ric Lansing, GH) APPRECIATION Thread!

SuperFlyChad

• Members

I think Rick Hearst and Christian Leblanc are probably two of the most loved actors in daytime right now. People just can't get enough of them, and these two multi-talented actors bring their character(s) alive, and draws the audience in with basically every performance they deliver. They have the wit, charm, and charisma(with co-stars) all combined into one. I think at these two defintely rank up there with the greatest actors of daytime. EVER! Not to mention both are deserving Emmy Winners! Not to mention these two maintain a friendship offscreen too! It was long overdue but these two are definitely two of daytimes BEST! B)

Also, there leading ladies are damn fine and damn talented! Lucky bastards :P

Credit to KimAshton and SexyShemar!!!!

rexisbanner122305a.jpg

image3ml.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

What an amazing Talent CJLB is, awesome monologue...

"This isn’t the way it’s supposed to be. I’m not supposed to be here like this. This is wrong, this is so wrong. I object. [grief filled laughter quickly turns to painful tears] How did this happen, sweetie? How did a guy like me get to be married to an incredible woman like you? For a little while anyway. It wasn’t so long, was it? I wonder what it would have been like if we had met each other all those years ago, ya know. When I was…when I wasn’t so good. I wonder if you would have hated me? I hope not. You wouldn’t have liked me. Nobody liked me, not even me. I don’t think you would have hated me, I don’t. I do think that you would have walked right up to me and would have looked me right straight in the eyes and you would’ve… you would have given me that look and you would have said “You’re a sad man, Michael Baldwin. You are a man full of sadness.” And you would’ve killed me right there. I wonder if I would have been smart enough to fall in love with you right then? You were right. You would have been completely right. I don’t think I was ever truly happy until I met you. You changed everything, you changed it all. Everyday was special. The world was amazing, it was amazing just because you were there. The most amazing thing about it was that you loved me. For the rest of my life I will be so proud to say that my name is Michael Baldwin and I am the man that Lauren Fenmore loved. For a little while. [breaks down into tears] I know I’m supposed to be making the best of this, I know I’m supposed to…look at the bright side. But how am I supposed to do that? How am I supposed to find what’s good in losing you? How am I supposed to accept the fact that I will never feel the touch of your hand again or see your smile or hear your laugh? I can’t do this, I can’t! I can’t. I won’t."

• Members

oh YAY, Chad! What an awesome thread! I love both Christian and Rick!

Rick is so [!@#$%^&*] sexy to me and he's a damn good actor! I love him.

With Christian, there are no words. I truly think he is a terrific actor and definitely one of my favorites on Y&R.

• Members

I think Christian is a good actor but I think he overdues his emotions sometimes. I'm not really used to him crying all the time so I guess I'm sorta taken aback by all it. I do like his character on Y&R, though, and I hope him and Lauren stay on and have future stories. It's nice to have an older couple besides Nikki and Victor and I definitely think he deserved his emmys.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived