AMC: Wednesday, Aug 5, 2009

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I, for one, am glad Natalia is calling Jesse out on his crap. This bullshit Chief of Police needs it and his own daughter who foolishly looked up to him is the perfect one to do it.

Kendall's orange jumpsuit made me sooo thirsty for Tang.

Frankie's an insensitive idiot. Randi loses a baby and he's ready to ride the pony express to make a new one. I'm glad she told him that she was still grieving the loss of their baby. Shoot, if Frankie want's grief sex, he's barking up the wrong tree. It's Ryan that gets a permanent hard on whenever someone dies.

I'm so tired of Mabe McGrimace involved in JR's orbit. I can just barely tolerate her :D -ing in her scenes with Liza and her parents, but whenever she's around JR, she's being portrayed in the same disgusting Saintly Light that Babe was. The woman was introduced massaging manboobs in a massage parlor for gawd's sake! :rolleyes:

• Members

From a writer's standpoint, I think it's possible he just LOVES this character... and it just sucks for us that JBW and JHC cast this atrocious "actress" in the role. Unless I'm wrong and there's a quote that I've not read where he creams over Vasi. I know that even my mother gives this chick a pass because of her "beauty." I was like, "Ugh! I can't stand that Denise Vasi! I wish they'd recast the role!" and she immediately goes, "Who, Randi? But she's soooo pretty!" :rolleyes: I was like, "Yup. She needs to be on the back of Essence magazine in Target ads where she belongs."

• Members

^^Exactly. Not faulting the girl for being gorgeous, but faulting whoever was responsible for hiring (and keeping) her, letting an obvious non-actor coast on her looks. I care about absolutely nothing going on in Randi's life, and I feel that her presence only further contributes to Frankie's bitchassness. I think I'd feel differently with a better actress in the role. DV should have been cast as a recurring assistant for Erica a la Val, nothing meatier than that. Thank G-D things didn't work out differently and she wasn't cast as OLTL's Rachel.

• Members

Again, just catching up...

Natalia :wub: !!! Go 'head girl! Loved how she called Jesse out on his lying and BS. Jesse is really dead to me right now - he is no better than Zach. He is so corrupt, and even the fact that he's putting Randi in front of Natalia pisses me off.

I'd love to see Natalia and Angie work together to figure this out. Angie is already way suspicious of Jesse too.

I'm tired of this Kendall stuff.

Enjoyed the Chandler scenes too.

Archived