AMC: Monday, March 9

• Members

I ranted about Reese doing this last week. Now goes Zach. Zach talks to Kendall like everything bad in the world and his misery and his crimes are her fault, doesn't take responsibility for any of his crap (and this has been going on for a long time). Kendall calls him on it, and he's like "I just said everything's my fault, idiot" and then goes right back to infering everything bad in life is her fault. It's Reese's behavior all over again, if she wasn't confused - they'd be completely perfect together. And "My daughter. My daughter." I really wish Kendall would shoot his balls off, because it's obvious the ignorant ass has too much balls.

Erica and her disgusting Zach propping, I can't believe Kendall listened to that different spin of Zach has no sin, it's all your fault.

Adam and David trying to manipulate their women, JR and Krystal, was interesting. I love seeing Adam out to play in things that make sense.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, they admire each other's utter perfection and faultlessness, clearly. Bitches.

Thank gosh Adam will save Erica and us from a few days, weeks of Erica propping Zach. Adam is love. Poor Little A though, he's like 5 and has been on the run or kidnapped 26 times.

• Members

Me too. I'd wish for them to get more air-time but that might lead to bad, bad things. So keep them as is and gimme those 2 days a week of genuine goodness. They're really working together - the two actors and characters - and it all happened so fluidly. The way it should happen.

• Members

Count me among the Brot/Taylor fans. They really are sweet together, which is so refreshing amid the darkness that show has become. Maybe it's good that they're not on very often. If I recall correctly, AMC in its heyday would never work a story more than 3 days a week. That kind of storytelling gave you a breather and allowed for less redundancy and better balance of characters and stories. I don't understand why they need to work the same 5 or 6 characters having the same conversations/conflicts day after day after day. AMC and GH are particularly bad in that area.

• Members

Aidan/Annie and Brot/Taylor are quickly becoming the best parts of AMC for me.

I loved the Brot and Reese scenes today. They were very well done.

Loved Ryan telling Erica off. I don't like Ryan but it was about time someone told Erica something. Erica quit trying to keep all your men on your side. Pick a side and go with it.

And I can't believe Kendall fell for Erica's pushing. If I had been Kendall I would have looked at her and reminded Erica that she was my mother and was supposed to support me in my hurt and not the man who hurt her.

Archived