GH Getting a New Hospital Set

• Members

Serial Drama routinely showcases the amazing Cameron and his "Bitch, please" face. Usually whenever Jason shows up.

As for the new hospital set, I *loved* NS2 and if the new set means more hospital, then I am all for it. Let's face it, it's the mobular stories that suck here, not whether one set is good and another is bad.

However, if this is just an excuse to phase out the hospital to only one room to treat bullets-to-the-brain patients (or for Sonny & Carly to have Grief Sex while another offspring lies fighting for his/her life) then f*ck it. I am tuning out of this show until Guza gets canned.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This will be the biggest set overhaul of the hospital since Monty took over I bet.

Monty created the one I am most used to- The round nurses station hub with the elevators off to the side/front.

The set was repainted and given a face-lift at some point in the early 90's (went from white/gray to pinkish)

Riche repainted with muted, dark colors, and took out the rounded hub part of the nurses station so you could see around it in all directions.

JFP repainted and tiled with the crappiest set design I have seen in years (Monty would die, the original 1963 set looked better) a couple of years ago.

Phelps has wanted this for years-the original plan during the Stavros frozen alive story was for a biological attack and the hospital to be destroyed way back when she first took over the show, but 9/11 happened and the show changed course. I kind of wish it would have happened then , when the budget was better.

Archived