AMC: Friday, August 1st

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She basically did that with her sneaky maneuver to carry the little monkey she currently is pregnant with.

Now she can add murder, attempted murder, assault, framing teens, along with this little car wreck to her rap sheet.

All for a guy that just isn't that into you. Obviously.

She's more fun this way, but she's loco.

• Members

[quote name='detroitpiston' date=

Adam's playing Junior like a violin! B)

STFU Kendall you dumb bitch. Any likeable qualities Zach may have go away once he even in the same room with that leech.

Go Kendall!! follow your instinc and stop crazy Annie before she will boil your son spike.

• Members

Kendall is so annoying. I can't stand her Rylee propping. Granted I don't like Annie and what she is doing is wrong but Kendall is trying to sell her up the river, mainly so that Ryan will leave her and go back to Greenlee. She doesn't know about all the things that Annie has done. The things that she does know about are really no worse than what her and Greenlee have done in the past to try and hold on to Ryan.

• Members

::gazing into my crystal ball again...::

Oh, yeah... surrrre.... riiiiiight! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Kendall has such nerve being angry at the woman who FRAMED her husband! GMAFB! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Sure, right, whatever! Kendall's perfect in every way. She is no worse than Greenlee. Greenlee is a slut! Greenlee is a whore! Greenlee wears white shoes after Labor Day. Kendall is the patron saint of marriage advice! Everyone should listen to her because Zendall is perfect! They beat up people, interfere in other people's lives, frame people and sit all smug in glee over all their evil doings because they're not really evil! They're perfect! PERFECT, I TELL YOU! ZENDALL IS PERFECT!! BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! And that's my opinion. If you have an opinion about my opinion, that's just too damn bad! ONLY MY OPINIONS MATTER! BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

::runs from my crystal ball and towards the nearest toilet -- that image was just too gross for words!::

But, seriously. Kendall propping Rylee makes no sense at all. I think this is just a way for them to inject Kendall into a story that she has no business being in, because afterall... we can NEVER get enough of Kendall! *GaG!* Look, Twiggy... Raise your two damn kids, already. Quit interfering in other people's marriages.

• Members

Are you fricken kidding me? When has Annie ever endangered Spike or Ian? She maybe desperate to hang on to Ryan, but not enough to harm an innocent child. :rolleyes: Kendull is nothing but a paranoid self-righteous bitch who needs to STFU and leave Ryan and Annie's marriage the hell alone.

:wub:

• Members

Correction, my hate for Cassandra only started recently, as in the past week or 2. I never liked Yaya in the role, but I did not hate the character. Her attitude towards her mother and the whining did it for me. Dont get my feelings for the character and actress confused. WTH is up with your condescending attitude? Is it necesary for you to be so rude?

• Members

:D

As far as the actual episode:

I loved watching Adam turn the tables on JR, especially at the police station when he told JR that he would always have the upper hand.

I was glad Jesse brought the teens in for questioning. This storyline is finally getting interesting now that their parents are about to get involved.

Kendall needs to STFU regarding Annie. I loved how Richie's "ghost" tormented Annie and her turn to the crazy side has made her character much more entertaining, imo. I ff'd through most of Aiden/Greenlee but I did watch the final scene to see what the camera was focusing on in the fireplace and if this was the first time we saw the opened pipe, then it was a good cliffhanger!

• Members

I'm... I'm sorry. :(::blushes in total shame and embarrassment:: I was just adding a little sarcasm. Forgive me.

You have every right to judge my tone... Maybe I should've called somebody a twat to prove how polite I am? :unsure:

Sheesh, where the hell's my tongue? Oh, yeah... it's in my cheek. <_<

Archived