Adieu, Passions...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was the beginning of the end for Whitney. She lasted on the show for 2 years after, but making her Chad's sister, effectively killed her. She stopped being fun and interesting and lost all sense of personality and spirit. They had her do a 180 and had her acting like Theresa with the lying and scheming and then dragged out the nun angle with her. Chad became an incest freak, determined to try to seduce his sister at every turn. They ruined the Whitney/Fox romance which had been building up for quite some time. And then there was the damage it did to TC and Eve. That storyline ruined the Russells and they never recovered. Didnt help that JER got lazy here and said screw them and put them on the backburner before completely writing them out without fixing the mess that he had created

• Members

Although I often went months, sometimes years without watching, I'll miss the show. My fave storyline/moment had to have been when the [!@#$%^&*] hit the fan for Eve. I'll never forget Aunt Irma's infamous line, "Eve Russell is a drug addict, a prostitue, and a whore!" I also liked the monkey and its owner who would also say to her daughter, "you listen missy, Luis belongs with Sheridan!"

Archived