AMC: Tuesday, July 15, 2008

• Members

Oh, he remembers. He just doesn't care, cuz he's remembered his Greenlee love.

Of course, if he loved Greenlee the whole time (which fine, I didn't think he ever loved Annie and his rediscovery of his love for Kendall was awfully convenient), I don't understand why he went back to a time when he loved Kendall, but hey. I guess that was just to prove to all of us doubters that Rylee is love, y'all.

Today was the first day I didn't hate NuColby. I think that's due to David Canary, though.

BTW, I was on an extended AMC break back during Jake's last run. Do he and Ryan like each other? Weren't they fighting over Gillian?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah it's kind of like when Chrishell first came on, her scenes with Kate Collins started making me love Amanda, hopefully the same can be said for NuColby

Yeah they didn't like each other cause of Gillian, her and Jake ended up married at one point, but she still loved Ryan

Was this ever shown onscreen, them moving on past this?

• Members

I beleive so. They did fight over Gillian but I believe they had a level of respect for each other. In the end, Jake realized that Ryan and Gillian loved each other and stepped aside to let them be together. Its been ages, so I wouldnt expect them to still be holding grudges against each other. Its not like they had some intense feud like Tad and David.

• Members

I thought today's episode was actually very strong. Great acting all around and a great script that seemed to tie everything together. I'm glad that they are finally fleshing out the Dre/Sam relationship. And of course, Debbi Morgan is the bomb.

• Members

Hrmm I must be going crazy, I really enjoyed today. Loved all the Angie stuff best, and the Ryan stuff wasn't the best but at least his memory's back (even if it makes no sense) but I didn't have the urge to fast forward anythign and actually enjoyed just watching my show today. Granted I had a particularly [!@#$%^&*] day at work so maybe I was just grateful for any distraction after ;)

I like this whole Randi story much more than I expected to EXCEPT I still don't like Randi, or the actress who plays her! I kept on thinking if only they'd replace her. I did like most of the kids and Adam's exchange, Colby didn't even bug me

Good i'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt that way. Who did the script? (Was this the first time we actually got a decent scene with Dre/Sam?? after almost a year??)

• Members

That's how I remember it too--the real drama was over Jake being angry that Gillian wasn't being honest to him about her feelings--not so much Ryan.

But what I'm blanking, which Jake was that? Michael Lowry (who I only really liked when he was paired with Liza early on--I hated the whole mess with him and Ally Doyle--a character I never liked) or J Eddie Peck (who I liked a lot even though he never got any really great material)

Archived