DAYS: dropped storylines

• Members

* Ad agency war. Tony vs. Anna, the girls and Kate in the mix

* Ava's ex-husband. (I was certain he would turn out in Salem or someone we already know; Paul/Daniel)

* Morgan's mother. Paul's way of talking about her. I was sure that they were bringing her to the show.

I am glad they didn't do the first storyline, I am not that crazy about the 2000's version of Tony and Anna. No more DiMeras for me thank you. However Anna could be of use if Carrie returned. It would be fan to see the b*tchy mother, sweet daughter vs. sweet mother, b*tchy daughter war with Marlena and Sami. NOT that we need any more Bradys.

Making Daniel Ava's ex might make him more exciting. I can't stand this mess with Chelsea.

Morgan's mother could be a great character. She would be involved with so many characters.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldnt say these were dropped storylines. The ad agency thing was more for filler, and thats it. there was never a real kate/tony/anan thing either.

Ava's ex husband was soemthing they mentioned that they could use down the line, but its far from a storyline at all. Same with Morgan's mom. I think both of these were throwen in there inc ase they want to bring either on down the line

as for dropped storylines - whos greta's dad?!

• Members

I'd heard that too. I thought the Chloe part was just a rumour, though. Would have preferred, John, but hey, any resolution would have been good. I was very disappointed when Greta left town without revealing her papa's identity; especially with all the fuss that was made about him being at the coronation.

Anyone remember Celeste and Caprice, and Stefano's will-reading gifts? Both had there intriguing qualities, and promise of good stories, but both were dropped.

• Members

This further backs out Toups' point last week that she throws things out there, and you think they're going to turn into something bigger, only for it to not matter because they aren't going to do anything with it. Stories that should be big or long-term stories end up being nothing but plot points.

Archived