AMC: Monday

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: well, we had a holiday here today, and I always thought the USA had Memorial Day the same weekend, oh well. This prepares me then for the disappointment (or not) I would have felt next week when I went to go watch expecting a new episode. :mellow:

• Members

It was so great to see Tad, Dixie and Adam in the same scene. Love them together now as I did 20 years ago!

I am so SICK of stories about Ryan's sperm. His sperm history goes back to when he first started on the show (resulting in Emma and god knows how many other kids whose mothers will come to PV to become the love of Ryan's life before going BSC.)

Ghost rules according to the EP and Dixie even mentioned that today. Ghosts can haunt but they can't intervene in that way. Father Clarence did a similar thing with Adam (Adam thought it was him who was haunting him at first) even producing the adoption papers and trying to convince Adam to tell Tad with ghostly tricks. Dixie knows something is going to happen this week where it will be up to Adam to do the right thing and tell about Kate or they will all suffer the dire consequences (including Adam).

• Members

I HATED Bianca's rape. That's all McTavish does is rape women in Pine Valley, so that was nothing new. That dates back to Gloria Marsh days, for God's sake. Gloria Marsh, Julia Santos, Kit Fisher, Bianca... all have been raped under her misogynistic pen. And the babyswitch? Honestly a good episode? The beginning of the undying hatred for a character (Babe) TPTB so forcefully wanted us to view as good? No, no thanks. Those bring up incendiary memories for me, and I want that crap to stay in the past.

• Members

I read somewhere that it's going to be the Go Red Fashion Show where Erica gets arrested. Very lousy choice IMO. I wish they would have gone back a few YEARS and gotten a really classic episode but something that is appropriate to the story going on today. Even going back as far as Jesse/Angie/Greg or Adam/Dixie/Tad. But they are only going back a couple of months. YAWN.

• Members

Most of her rape stories, though, show the woman as coming out stronger in the end...I agree that she does a lot of rape stories but the only bad one she did was Kit Fisher so she tells rape stories with justice.

The babyswitch was a popular story and hailed by critics

Archived