Days Current Contracts of actors.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope she doesn't leave. DAYS without Marlena is not a very good DAYS.

But if she does leave, I can't wait to hear how this is a good thing for DAYS. :rolleyes:

You know, her character has been cartoonish, Marlena has run her course, blah blah blah. That sort of thing.

<_<

• Members

Marlena is annoying whinyn cartoonish and has run her course.. lol

but only because ever HW since Riley has made her that way. She was at her best post-retunr from the dead after John died and the messed that all up. I wast want marlena back.. im so sick of John&Marlena. Thats all she is - an extension of John. And used for Sami and belle when needed.

I love dee. I dont think she will leave or get fired.

roman tho? he should go.

• Members

I don't see Deidre Hall leaving since she always says that it is her home. I would like to say KC wouldn't fire her but he is a moron but I think he is smart enough to realize that would be a gigantic mistake.

• Members

I love Dee Hall to death and I actually think she IS Days of our lives but I am so tired of how badly she gets treated. She has always been used to get DAYS ratings up and had to act through both the good and crappy storylines they put her through. She has always done it with dignity and professionalism and what does she have to show for it? The Emmy people always overlook her. She needs to just tell Daytime to kiss her ass and go look for a primetime gig. She did it before, she can do it again. I'm so tired of her being so overlooked. Deidre as brought emmy caliber acting over and over and over...ok...yes...I am venting over her not being nominated yet again...don't know if I will get over it this time....

Archived