Clips from Rescue 911

Max

• Members

Until recently, I had almost forgotten about "Rescue 911," a great series that ran from 1989 to 1996 that was hosted by William Shatner. On each episode of "Resuce 911," reenactments of real-life emergencies were shown. In almost all cases, the victim would end up still living after the accident. (In fact, my only criticism of the show was that almost nobody ever died. For this reason, one of the clips that I posted below features a death.)

In addition to being entertaining, "Rescue 911" was a very educational series. Sadly, I doubt that this series will ever get resurrected. Fortunately, a You Tube user by the name of "allgood2000" has posted many "Rescue 911" clips on the internet. I have decided to share with you some of the most memorable clips below.

Baby Gets Stuck in Washing Machine:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Boy Gets Trapped in an Escalator (Note that this video is especially scary.):

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

*Girl Rides on the Hood of a Car, Part 1 of 2 (Note that out of all of these clips, this is the victim I feel least sorry for, given her stupidity.):

">

*Girl Rides on the Hood of a Car, Part 2 of 2:

">

*Train Hits a Car Containing an Elderly Couple:

">

*Roller Coaster Operator Gets Run Over:

">

*A Truck Carrying Honeybees Tumbles Over, Part 1 of 2:

">

*A Truck Carrying Honeybees Tumbles Over, Part 2 of 2:

">

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived