All: If Your Soap Were To End In 1 Week

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y&R B&B

Victor would sell Newman Enterprises and he and all of the core genowa city members would go on a private cruise to some exotic location like Australia, and all of the fav. couples would reunite on the cruise, Nikki/Victor, Nick/Sharon, Lauren/Paul, Kay/(Phillip-revived), Jill/John Abbot, Ashley/Brad, and of course

Dru would come back from the dead and throw Phyliss overboard for letting her fall off that cliff(take that "heffa")

While on the cruise, they dock next to the "Forrester Yacht" w/ Ridge, Brooke, Stephanie, & Eric, and it would be "new years " or something like with a huge fireworks display and the whole core cast of both shows would be on the decks watching in amazement.

• Members

I don't have just one soap. I'm familiar with them all. But for any of them that were to sign off in one week -- I'd just let it go. In fact, Passions is drawing to a close, after eight years on NBC and five months thus far on DirecTV. I'm not bothering to watch it. It's pointless. And I think that for any number of the soaps canceled over the last, say, 15 years, each contributed to their own deaths. I'll cut Another World slack, here, but others -- and those rumored to be on their way out -- have had hack after hack take apart the series. So I have to just…let it go!

Archived