AMC: Friday, Febuary 1, 2008

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor Annie is going to get the royal shaft. She and Emma will leave town within 2 months I am sure.

I have so much catching up to do this weekend since I have yesterday's and today's to watch. I am sure some will say I am not missing much, but bah I am an addict. :D

• Members

Thank you Adam!

Naw...I came back for The Real Greenlee! :lol:

No, I'm watching for Debbie and Darnell although I have peeked at AMC over the years but never really watched an episode. I thought I made a clean break...but alas...when you think you're out, they pull you right back in!

I have to agree with you proteus about Annie and Emma...I don't think Annie's going anywhere.

• Members

I guess if the story turns into something more than just a plot point to put Rylee 2.0 on our screens. Personally that's all I think this is for. I hope I am wrong. I do think Melissa is a wonderful actress and works great opposite many of the characters....

I just fear she will be lost in the shuffle, unless they pair her and Aidan up (which IMO will fall flat on its face)

Honestly, LOL Melissa and Thorsten I think would work well together, but Thorsten would work well with anyone if you ask me.

Melissa and Jeff Branson work well together but alas he is on his way out.

• Members

Sorry Adam, but this is totally Maureen Gorman..... ;)

Did I miss something? When ever was there a point to this storyline? LMAO SOW Insider is already mocking it:

Memo to ALL MY CHILDREN: You do not air on Fox. First you copy a HOUSE medical mystery, and now the 24-style case of laughable sudden amnesia. Stop it!

WORD B)

Archived