OLTL: New Cast Member Photo Shoots

• Members

The OLTL Actor's gallery page at ABC MediaNet has been updated with several new images of the cast. The captions on the images give credit to SoapNet, list Marina Chavez at the photographer, and identify the images as the "One Life to Live--Image Campaign." Which is odd, because I've never heard of that before, and am not sure exactly what it is. All the images are new, and have a white background. All these pictures were posted this afternoon.

Anyway, it's interesting to see who did and did not get one of these pictures taken among the contract cast members.

Link: http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/display/dis...p;leftcol=links (Be sure to click on "Gallery" at the OLTL page.

Those with the pictures include:

Kristen Alderson (Starr)

Melissa Archer (Natalie)

BethAnn Bonner (Talia)

John Brotherton (Jared)

Brandon Buddy (Cole)

David Chisum (Miles)

Kamar de los Reyes (Antonio)

Kassie DePaiva (Blair)

Michael Easton (John)

David Fumero (Cristian)

John-Paul Lavoisier (Rex)

Forbes March (Nash)

Trevor St. John (Todd)

Tika Sumpter (Layla)

Tobias Truvillion (Vincent)

Jerry verDorn (Clint)

Bree Williamson (Jessica)

Those who did NOT get a new promo picture include:

Justis Bolding (Sarah)

Kathy Brier (Marcie)

Melissa Gallo (Adriana), who is leaving soon anyway

Farah Fath (Gigi)

Brian Kerwin (Charlie)

Erika Slezak (Viki)

Hillary B. Smith (Nora)

Chris Stack (Michael)

Robin Strasser (Dorian)

Jason Tam (Markko)

Brittany Underwood (Langston)

Robert S. Woods (Bo)

Of course, they may add more tomorrow....but I think it's interesting to see which contract members are apparently part of the "Image Campaign" and those who aren't. It's very interesting....

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's from the SoapNet day actually. It's the photo shoots that go along with the new SoapNet promos. Since it was first a SoapNet shoot, they marked them differently.

I know that some of the OLTL actors that didn't have SoapNet promos have had ABC shoots recently and will have new/updated galleries.

• Members

yeah, they are from soapnet. GH has the same thing, and i assume OLTL does as well. all the good pictures in the past tyear or so have come from Soapnet, IMHO.

Soapnet usualy takes a chink of the cast and uses them. I am kinda shocked that FF wasnt used as Gigi tho.

• Members

Thanks guys....I don't have SoapNet so I wasn't sure what was going on. LOL

They have since removed the pictures from the OLTL actor's gallery at ABC MediaNet, however, here is a link to all of them.

Link: http://sweetestgoodbyes.org/gallery/thumbn...=-52&page=1

They have a few more pictures there then were posted at MediaNet. They added pictures for Kathy Brier and Justis Bolding, and a couple of the other cast members now have more than one picture.

Archived