Days: Wednesday, November 7th

• Members

It's not ok at all, but most people are adults here and have to handle themselves like one. The moderators have backed off for a reason, and that's to allow the members to handle their own issues. Attitude has been given on both sides, it's not one, two or a group picking on one.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just when I thought I couldn't love Stefano any more than I already do, he zaps lucas with "Someone should teach you some manners, you little pip-squeak". No one tops the DiMeras when it comes to those priceless anti-lucas one liners :)

The Colleen/Sami conversation surprised me and it worked for me. It's rather sad that Colleen's spirit understands Sami better than her family does - but then again her family never has understood her. Regardless the message was clear and came off 100x better than these redundant so called "interventions" that lucas keeps demanding. Plus I'm now a huge Colleen fan.

I loved seeing EJ with the baby and the way he looked at him with total love, awe and admiration. I think Stefano lost any and all ground when it comes to Johnny once EJ held that precious little baby. And I was happy that they showed Sami's positive reaction. I'm lost though on why the twins would be separated - that just isn't hitting me right at all - not coming from EJ and not as something Sami would even consider. Plus it's an out of the blue thing because when EJ and Sami agreed to marry they both talked of the twins being raised together. The negative fantasy whatever that lucas had was the only indication they wouldn't be.

Phillip being at work was another shocker - and that's the kind of realism I'd like to see more of - and I enjoyed his scenes with Kate. Why she devotes so much time to the disrespectful shrieking banshee son instead of the one that seems to actually appreciate her is beyond me.

The Bo/Hope/Shawn/Belle (and visions of Phillip and Belle in bed) scenes were decent too, and I had to laugh when Bo "hugged" Belle. Talk about awkward! But the family interaction was good and seems to coming into play a little more each episode, and I see that as a huge plus.

I liked most of the episode, but I can't say I'm looking forward to the cliff-hanger Friday...

Archived