Britney Spears' "Blackout"

Shawn

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll wait to hear official reviews from people on the street and sales figures before I even think about it.

I downloaded Gimme More though and once I got over the initial disgust at her as a person/mother/MTV debacle, overall the song is decent at best. Its got a nice rhythm to it and the lyrics are too bad.

I still think this album will bomb though but hey at least Britney got one her songs onto my iPod.

• Members

Considering that Britney is getting some of the best reviews of her career, and the fact that she's en route to sell over 350K the first week, and that many people are saying they can't find her CD in stores, it's safe to say it's gonna be a hit.

• Members

I bought them, :D I must have bypassed it in some way because I stayed up until 11:55 p.m. and when it was released I downloaded all three of the bonus tracks. I was really lucky. "Get Back" has a killer chorus but I don't really care for the lyrics, "Everybody" sounds good as well but it's more for a european dance audience. It could be big over there. America isn't to big on stuff like that now a days. I love the Junkie Delux remix. The chorus slays me!

That being said the album is going to debut at no.1 and it's going to give her a fifth consecutive studio album at no.1 and considering that alot of people couldn't find it at their local target I think it's going to do well on the album. POM is already no.13 on Itunes and it isn't even released yet.

The album is one of her best. I still think ITZ is better but Blackout is still a good dance album.

Archived