DAYS: Tuesday, Oct. 23

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good show.

Ali played the labor scenes well and Bryan did as well. I thought it was quite emotional and loved Marlena delivering them. There was realism in these scenes that I enjoyed. The babies looked freaky but at least an effort was made at making them look realistic. EJ and Kate coming in felt off, especially the end when the show basically ended on Kate taking to Lucas. I hate endings that basically happen in the middle of discussions. I guess the editing was still off from the overlap last week.

EJ being handcuffed was funny. Good seeing Abe and loved him and Bo joking around with EJ. Good one liners there with them two and, later, Kate. Glad to see John's hit and run investigation still being focused on.

I enjoyed the Shawn/Belle/Philip scenes. This triangle has made a turn for the better again and is developing into a good B story. Phelle were HOT and I do like the use of the Santeen theme. It's a good emotional, couple theme. That last scene may have been similar to Santeen but I don't think it was recycled. Hell, at least it's about two characters people give a damn about and that are relevant to present times.

• Members

They are really making me hate EJ, and I hate to hate EJ. But they're doing it. He had none of this tyranny and pigheadedness back at the beginning of the summer. He was ready to disown the DiMera way of life. I wish they'd make him evil, or make him grey, or make him good, or *something*. There's no consistency with how he -- or anyone else really -- is written. And they made Kate utterly pathetic and meddling, like she's been for years. I used to like Kate, but damn, I could really go for a grisly death, or at least a total disfigurement, right about now.

Archived