ATWT Friday 10/19

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There isn't really a lot to say after today's show.

The Craig/Ro/Paul/Meg quad bored me.

I thought Carly came off looking like a selfish bitch.

Jack looked like an idiot, but I still managed to feel a little bad for him.

I thought Brad seemed torn.

• Members

I thought it was quite a letdown from yesterday, with the Quad from Hell waffling. Ugh...does anyone care? I almost had some respect for Paul, then made Ro sound like an obligation.

Sigh...if Carly didn't occassionally look like the heartless bitch, I'd think someone fired TIIC. I don't really care that she's unrepentant about Katie being hurt, and I most always think it's a case of Carly putting on a good show of not worrying. But I hate to constantly see Carly have to be the "bad guy" when everyone in this Quad has made their fair share of mistakes and selfish decisions. I mean, I don't see Katie confessing to her husband "I made a bad choice, stripped down to my underoos and stuck my tongue down Brad's throat, just in case you care about that, Jack".

I'm not sure I felt bad for Jack. He made his choices, and saying he felt bad for hurting Katie seems a little hollow, since he knew what affect just kissing Carly had on Katie. I did like the part he had about wanting to kill that "thing in her head" that was taking Carly away from him.

Was there anything else on today? Other than some weird pimple under Marie Wilson's nose?

• Members

She shouldn't, but she should care if Jack gets hurt. The thought of her dying is clearly hurting him, yet Carly still hasn't told him about her misdiagnosis. That's what makes me see her as a selfish bitch. It has nothing at all to do with Katie.

• Members

I haven't seen Friday's show yet, but MP was doing a damn good job of showing me how distraught Jack was over Carly's impending death. And the more he broke down... the more I hated Carly. What a selfish bitch. And even her blithe little "I have a feeling I'm going to be fine" bull to the kids sucked. Unless she has them speak to Dr Evers and he tells them the truth, I'm sure the boys are still freaking out about her. This storyline SUCKS. And it could have been beautiful... like if Carly didn't know she was well, and she and Jack went to Montana ... while Evers is trying to reach her. And even though the audience would know she would be fine, she wouldn't. But this way just taints the whole thing.

• Members

I completely agree. Today's show only ended up making me hate her more.

The contrast in how the two of them are feeling right now couldn't have been more evident than it was in the opening scene between them today. Carly was all smiles. Jack was so sad. Carly knew it, yet all she had to offer him in an effort to make him feel better was a kiss. I was disgusted by it.

• Members

Nah...Parker always believed Carly would be fine. After she explained it, JJ was convinced she'd be okay. He even blurted out to Jack. They might not know how...but they've already seen Carly pull off a couple of "miracles" this year.

What ticks me off, is that it's taken so long to get Jack to this point...and I'm sure Pissy is going to plunge them back into mistrust throughout sweeps, when she could have just let Carjack continue to bond thinking Carly was dying. At some point, there's got to be an end to the "bad times" for Carjack.

Oh, and making Katie the victim. :( Boo hiss! And now it's fake, because she's going to start lusting after Brad. *eyeroll*

• Members

I agree the writers blew it big time and trashed a beautiful story. And for that reason, I won't be mad at Carly. It's so obvious that JP wants us to hate Carly and love Katie and it is just having the total opposite effect on me. And it shouldn't have taken something like this for Jack to realize he still loves Carly. Carjack needed time apart but it is way past time for them to start finding their way back, which should be a slow process.

Yesterday's show really was a letdown after such a good show the day before. They need to do something different with the boresome foursome and fast! What a wasted of these actors in such an awful story!

• Members

Aww Paul and Meg :D Absolutely fantastic. Craig and Rosanna can go screw themselves

Jack is a damn pig and Carly is a lying skank. Too bad I cant feel bad for Katie since she was trying to sleep with his brother. Brad seems to be the only one with some sense here since the 3 are all screw up

Brad is funny. "Um when she um, you know, kind of dies" LMAO at that line

Archived