AMC: Thursday

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC is a MESS. I hate saying this, but I think I'd almost prefer McT's crap over B&E's crap. At least McT had something entertaining to watch, no matter how detrimental it was to the overall show. B&E's crap is just boring as hell.

I will say that Alicia and Sabine were wonderful in their scenes today - BUT their scenes are so not needed. I find it odd that Kendall is all of a sudden getting THIS emotional about the whole thing - and is just NOW trying to get all this info outta Greenlee. At least maybe this means Kendall will stop her crazy revenge plot. But seriously Kendall - Spike is too young to realize that Greenlee kidnapped him, yet she was taking him back at the last minute. He may have heard her voice, but he still wouldn't comprehend!

WHY is Colby all pissed about the Sean/Ava thing again? I thought we were through that months ago! That didn't make sense.

WHY is this Krystal/Adam story on repeat? They haven't made any movement in this storyline in months!

The only thing about this show I'm enjoying these days is the character of Wes. Billy Miller is a great find - and I can't WAIT to see him shirtless. C'mon Billy - take that shirt off!

ETA:

I just saw the previews - and WHY ARE WE BACKTRACKING? Ugh - I can't believe we are going back to the whole 'Greenlee wants a kid...Zach and her eggs' crap. I hate that they're going to make Greenlee daydreaming about having a child again, and trying to convince Kendall to get on board, and then Zach destroyed my eggs so Greenlee will once again hate him and try to sue him thing again. It's neverending!

And since when do businesses have interviews at night in a dark office? Wes should have known something strange was going on...and WHY would Ryan hire him to work for him? I understand the concept of 'keep your enemies closer'...but seriously?

• Members

oh gawd, I thought the whole Car Seat Seance (which was what it looked like) was dumb as hell. Seriously who thought this was a good idea? Yawn

Today was boring. There really wasnt anything to keep me interested except Richie and Babe. Again WHAT the hell is Richie doing that is making him so evil. Ryan needs to STFU and stop harassing him. I see Ryan being the antagonist as Richie is trying to live his life but Ryan, Annie, Aidan and company wont leave him alone.

Anyone notice that Krystal's hair is getting darker? Looks like they stop coloring Bobbie's hair blonde and allowing her to go with more of her natural color. The new look looks really good

• Members

It was most likely that miserable Beall's idea -- since this is the first outline she's written in a little while. The Car Seat Seance was a total gimmick. :rolleyes: I hope they don't continue with Kendall's annoying revenge plot after this -- because she tipped her hand. Even though it isn't as if Kendall hadn't been painfully obvious that she didn't want to renew a relationship with SabineLee after all of her bitching and barking during their secret Friendly Chats. :rolleyes: But now, it's quite clear that Kendall is in no mood to forgive SabineLee. So if she falls for it after the Car Seat Seance, then that's on her. Aidiot tried to warn ya, but oh well.

Archived