AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Ryan/Spike/Annie stuff was cute, but how obvious is it the kid can hear? He wasn't looking at Cameron. He was LISTENING to him. LOL

Also, just add the halo to Ryan and Annie's heads. It's ridiculous the way they hit us over the head with good/evil vibe.

I felt for Kendall today. She probably feels she just can't get anything right where it concerns Spike (or Ian). She was afraid of the implants and in denial for a bit, and now that he might not be able to have the implants she realizes how crucial they were to his hearing process. It's like her emotions get the best of her, and she just cannot win or get ahead of herself.

I'm loving Kendall finally stopping the games and confronting Greenlee for the truth. They need to have it out, and Greenlee needs to stop the pathetic act and fess up to how she hurt her friend. I'm sick of her acting like the victim.

She actually said to JR that if it wasn't for Zach "she wouldn't have had to take Spike". I can't believe that reasoning would even stumble forth from her mouth. She CHOSE to take Spike. No one's actions forced her to do that to that baby or Kendall.

She acts like having Ryan's baby is the greatest gift she could ever get. Barf. All it means is a lifetime of control and dominance from Ryan. It means you'll always be wrong, and he will always get the last word. Ask Kendall. She's never going to be free of him because she's his babymama.

Archived