ATWT: Luke & Noah...

• Members

Well after catching up on ATWT i have this to say...

They are currently telling the most compelling real and honest storyline in soaps since - who knows when?

I knew they brought on Noah for Luke... however when they paired him with Maddie i fell for them. They were an amazing couple. The actors looked good together and played well off of eachother. Plus it was amazing that Luke was Maddies bestfriend and curshin on her BF... and that her BF was crushin back.

They showed Noah want to be str8 and try to be and try to change himself. Bringing his father on was a great idea and i was so happy. Some scenes were hard to watch with him n his dad - being a gay teen myself. But it was a story that needed to be told.

Then BAM Luke & Noah hookedup and it all started to crumple with Noah & Maddie.

One of my fave scenes was when Maddie saw Luke & Noah arguing in the office and they tried to say it was the project but maddie KNEW it was something more than that.

Noah finnaly starting to sccept who he is is amazing to watch as well.

All of the writing for this has been above & beyond anything i expected. The actors - all of them but esp the actress whi plays Maddie have been spot on.

I also love the balance of everything. You have a young gay male who is gay and not okay with it. and you have one that does. yous ee maddie has a girlfriend and a bestfriend - then as a heartbroken girl and bestfriend. You ahve a father who isnt okay with who is on. and you have one who wouldnt change his son for the world. and what a 180 lily has made since luke first came out.

what i love more than anything in this story is that the triangle of Luke/Noah/Maddie doesnt really so much to do with Luke & Noah being gay. Its a real honest love triangle where IMO you feel sorry for all three of them.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, I think that it has been handled very nicely and I wouldn't change anything. It's really being done with sensitivity and that's great--it all seems to realistic. People have a point when they say it's one of the best soap romances ever.

Luke and Noah made me add yet another soap to my viewing schedule (ATWT).

Archived