ATWT Wednesday September 26 Discussion

• Members

Thanks for replying. Is the P&G one the CBS website one? Cuz that one has a lot of bashing of characters, storylines, and the show as whole which is not what I'm looking for at all.

Anyways if you know of any other great or decent websites (akin to SON or something) PM please. While GH is my main soap right now I still try to keep up with ATWT on the web, Youtube, and CBS.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why does it seem like the storyline regarding Noah/Luke and the Cheri/Col. Mayer/Dusty are the storylines that has the bad lighting/poor hand of the camera, while all other storylines get the better camera/lighting?

I just notice it's always seems to be the those storylines that get the orangy coloring, shaking camera.

It's funny that the only person that knows about Carly is Meg, while Gwen was at the hospital and seems to not even have a clue.

• Members

I really think the show would be on fire right now totally if they got rid of that friggin Ro/Meg/Paul/Craig storyline, why do we viewers still care about that friggin babys switch storyline was that not like 2 years ago, why is JP putting us through it again, it was boring the first time around and it is even worse today. That and what in the hell is the point of Sofie, Cole, Aaron I mean really what is there point, they have been on for months and still nothing has even moved.

I say get rid of Sofie, Cole, and Meg I don't even want them on the show anymore, and lets put Paul, Craig, and Ro back to work again and add Babs into the mix.

• Members

I was wondering that too. The horrible stories like Sofie and Cole get great lighting and the Nuke story gets shitty lighting and the hand shaking camera..ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I really dont see the point of Cole and Sofie. They should get the axe!! Meg, Ro, Craig and Paul should go to different storylines. Because Paul and Meg are bringing this storyline down. I dont care who winds up with who in this mess. So if I dont care why should I watch it?

• Members

Just watched it on YouTube...

The Noah and Luke scenes today were pretty good. The best thing about the storyline is how I can identify with both of them. The opening dialogue seemed a il chessy to me though. They seem to be using the "throwing of hte fruits" thing a lot when it comes to them. The kiss today itself was pretty good but the way Noah just randomly grabbed at Luke's hand like that just seemed wierd to me...but I quickly got past that once I saw the look of intensity between the two of them.

• Members

I knew Rosanna's return would bomb big time. You can only hurt Craig by disarming his selfish ambition, and it should have been enough to cut off his finances and later give Worldwide back to Lucinda. But nooooooo. I've had it with Paul trying to get his jollies with Meg and Ro in the same episode, too. He's barely hiding his recklessness and indecision. We went through this with him and Emily. It's tired, and time to see whatever the hell his real motivations are.

• Members

stenbeck212, boy you nailed it. RH has three expressions in his total acting arsenal. 1) The Blank Look: you could tell him the world is ending in 5 minutes, and you would still get that blank stare 2) The Angry Sputter: when Paul gets mad, he starts an odd combination of spitting and stuttering and 3) Emotional Paul: There is nothing worse than watching Howarth attempt to cry. I know ATWT wanted a "name" actor, but I just thought Scott Holroyd was SO much better as Paul.

• Members

Ugh...isn't that the stupidest thing? Friggin' Alison looks like she's coming out of the same cubby hole Carly was forced to try and "sleep" in all night, but of course, Gwen will probably NEVER find out Carly's dying.

Other than the Craig/Rosanna scene, the entire show was a snooze. Why they felt the need to rehash the exact same Craig/Meg and Paul/Ro scenes is beyond me. I'm sure Meggie only got to find out Carly's dying so she can throw it in Rosanna's face.

I dread seeing the revamped Al's...like I want MORE friggin' scenes there? Before you know it, someone will get married there. *EYEFUGGIN'ROLL*

Archived