DAYS: Wednesday, Sept. 19

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WHAT IS WITH ALL THE FLASHBACKS?!

I swear that flashback Shawn had to his conversation with Lexie YESTERDAY lasted about 2 entire show minutes. At first I thought I was having deja vu in the scene but then when it was over I realized, nope, it really was just that long of a repeat of yesterday.

I hope hope hope these are just the result of them needing to stretch out material to fill up episodes this week before the good stuff starts on Friday because these are ridiculous!

And am I alone in thinking Stefano must be the daddy of Nick's kids? And that China Lee is the only person in Salem who didn't get the memo that Stefano isn't really dead?

• Members

During yesterday's show, when Lexie walked around the bed and was facing Shawn's back--I kept wondering what kind of view she was getting. I think my hormone levels must be excessively high right now! Then again, maybe half naked Shawn is on purpose, to try to distract us from this stupid plan of his--since HS evidently thinks all the viewers want is eye candy. (I'm very bitter about a remark HS made on IWBASS last night.)

• Members

Flashbacks=rewrites.

This same thing has happened everytime a new writer has come aboard and I suspect they are happening now because some things are being changed. They are happening a little too much, especially for Hogan who has hardly used any since his reign began.

Today wasn't bad. I like seeing Lexie involved. Nice scenes with Steve and Kayla. The Stephanie/Jeremy stuff is much better with her parents involved. Good ending with Steve finding the ID. The Pocket story has really given Steve and Kayla some great stuff.

I have a feeling the kids are Stefano's too. I hope they aren't either. The story is cute and it's rejuvenated Nick and also seems to be leading Chick back together but I don't want the story to last much longer. I do like China Lee though.

Shawn/Belle/Philip is getting good and I am glad to see Shawn trying to trust Belle. I am glad to see them trying to work on their relationship. Nice seeing Billie. Love her scenes with Philip.

The last two days have not been bad but I am ready for the big stuff so I am waiting ever so patiently.

Archived