AMC: Thursday

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMFG! I am loving todays episode! :D

I love Kate Hall!

The scene with Zendell/Ian was to sweet! I am gonna cry! :wub:

I also loving that Zack gave Adam his mansion back. I also liked that we see another side to Adam. :) "I not asking you as business people, I am asking you as a father" :wub: I love Adam!

The only thing I don't like is JR/Jonathan. They are both getting annoying!

I like how Lily is so worried for Ava!

Great ending! Kendell says there will be nothing wrong but there goes Greenlee!

• Members

Today's episode was excellent! I loved Zendall with Ian. I loved Adam with Zach. I even watched Ryan, Greenlee, Aiden, and Annie. I loved that Ryan and Annie were not mixed together with Zendall (I look forward to them moving out). Even Ava didn't annoy as much today although she was probably the lowest part of the episode.

• Members

The Shawshank Redemption Ryan

So the little HIGH HO HERO of Pine Valley is now going to pay a visit to good ole Ritchie behind bars. Well geez I just wonder what Ryan is going to be able to do once he finds Annie's little hoitey toitey brother. Perhaps they will kick back and have some drinks and play a little "Jailhouse Rock" for the occasion of being inside a prison and if that won't do then listen to Johnny Cash as he performs inside of Folsom. What business really is it of this oaf to go visit his brother in law in prison? You would think that Annie would want to go visit him since they seem to have this big connection but nooooooo Ryan has to be the one to pay a trip to go see the brother! Well slap me silly and call me Billy but maybe this brother of his could really have something up his sleeve and I mean literally like a knife or something and just chop Ryan to pieces and then we are rid of Ferret Face once and for all. Or maybe he can manage to lock Ryan inside a cell with Bubba and let's just say Bubba will have a fun time scaring the living daylights out of the superhero wannabe. Hey maybe this idea of having Ryan pay a visit to Ritchie in prison might be a good idea after all. But it appears as if the new writers are having to take orders from Frons to keep pimping and propping his holiness so bad news will never happen to the moron. You never know they could surprise us and really have Ryan scared and perhaps he goes on a vacation and poof we get a couple of weeks without Ryan. Isn't it time for his vacation right now? I suggest the vacation can take place in prison where he makes Barbie dolls out of Saran Wrap and has to do his own laundry and fold it like a good boy rather than just tossing it into the dresser in one big mess....making license plates? Sure! So long as they burn Ryan and give him some "burning love" as in a love to go cuckoo and be remanded to a psych ward and hence that takes up the rest of his vacation! Nurse Ratched would love for some fresh meat in her little ward and throw in the six pack abs and she is ready for action!

Shut Up Jonathan!

For once he has to actually give credit to JR for not being an a$$ and bringing Ava to the hospital. Come on now he is not all that bad (although I love JR when he is a baddie) and he did the right thing to get her to the hospital and have her appendix removed. But Jonathan took it as a bad sign and just got all pontificating on him. Buzz off Jonaturd!

• Members

It was the best show we've had in a long time. I think that was the first episode in a long time was even close to the style, pacing, and balance of actors since the "Crash" storyline began. The new writer is really good. The whole episode mostly took place at the hospital and played like an episode of GH:NightShift. :D

Zach and Kendall scenes with Ian were sweet. This was the first time I watched the whole show without fast forwarding. I didn't even mind Ava. I loved seeing her double over in pain. The thought of her having this life threatening moment made me smile. :lol:

Archived