AMC: Thursday

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not a massive Josh fan but I find when he sings (or did that DJ thing) to be beyond adorable for some unfathomable reason :unsure: Actually I love all his Kane bonding moments although I wish they'd have SOME scenes or comments of him with his dad...

As for the fetus element to be fair the writers no longer have to mention he's the feture over and over again--that story was playing out a year ago, I think even Mct woulda dropped referencing it all the time by now (well...) Then again it really doesn't bother me as much as most and I think I'd be more annoyed if they rewrote it so he isn't now. Yes it was a mistake but I want them to move on... Not waste time backtracking--and I like the character and how he fits on the show currently.

Anyway iw as pretty pleased with all of today--characters felt *right* to me and even though not much major happened I kept interested the whole time... I'm a bit scared to say it but I think I'm looking forward to B&E's tenure... (the way characters interact really reminds me of the vibe they gave The City, a soap I *loved*, where even though few characters were related they made the friends all feel like a part of a family)

E

• Members

I loved this episode!

Erica's behavior is in character, imo, because she made it very clear to Babe that while she does not forgive her, she hates Greenlee more right now and she needs Babe's help to save Kendall's company.

I really enjoyed the father/daughter dynamic between Jack & Greenlee, even though I wish she would listen to him and leave Pine Valley.

I still want a rewrite of Josh, the Fetus, but I agree that he has become tolerable since McT left. The sibling bonding scenes with Kendall were fantastic.

Adam gave Zach a chance to be human but Zach refused, so I hope Adam succeeds in taking over everything Cambias!

• Members

I reeeeeealllly loved the Josh/Kendall/Ian stuff today.

Erica was cracking me up with her not-so-subtle demands towards Amanda and Di.

I'm glad we had some good Jack/Greenlee scenes today - and the fact they brought up their 4-year anniversary - that's awesome.

Jonathan is gross - I hope he doesn't screw up the Ava/drug dealer sting.

• Members

MMT stop mentioning it? It was her crowning moment. Which is why she was going to marry (yes, fact folks) Jeff and Erica and have her happy fetus family. I'm glad that people like Josh for Colin's sake, but he's still the fetus and you all may want to just forget, but I'm not and I'm not going to let AMC forget either. I'm past the point of wanting a rewrite. At this point I want them to man up and write for Josh, since they did this to him. But personally, he could crown Erica his queen and be the son I've always invisioned and i'd still want him gone. :(

Archived