GH:Tuesday

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wasn't that just the most awesome thing you've seen on GH this entire year!

It was so unexpected and it was just so bloody awesome! She backhanded Carly like it wasn't nobodies business. I enjoyed it so much. I loved seeing Carly's y smirk falter right after that slap. That has to go down as one of the best slaps in GH's recent history. I can't remember when I got a thrill like that just from a slap. I had to rewind it a couple times before I fully appreciated it.

Sam is fastly becoming one of my favorite GH characters. I can't wait for Sam to put Elizabeth, Jason, Carly and Sonny all in their respective places. They all deserve what they get.

I almost felt bad for Jason today. Almost.

I can't wait for Liz's lies to exposed. I can't wait to watch Liz's entire life fall apart.

• Members

I only saw the last 5 minutes of GH.

1) That was the BEST slap ever. Sam should have followed that slap with a home girl kick in Carly's stomach!!

I have a question based on the last 5 minutes:

Was Jason defending Sam to Amelia? If so, why? He believes everthing Amelia has to say!

• Members

The back handed bitch slap was the highlight of the show! Sam is done going off on people. Now she's downright slapping them across the face! Sam smacking Carly was SOOOOO goood. Who didnt enjoy that? She hit her so hard and what a way to end the show. Carly deserved it and then some

Um when did Carly do a 180 on Sam? I know she changed her tune a few weeks ago but it still amazes me. Today she was talkign to Jason about Sam last summer and talked about her with so much hate. She said that Sam was a user who wormed her way into Jason's life and made it seem like Jason was some selfless hero who tried to save Sam by walking away from her when she was shot and that Sam was some type of villian who had the nerve to sleep with Ric, Jason's biggest enemy and then wormed her way back into Jason's life. Okay some may beleive all to be true and all but last summer Carly was a Sam supporter! She was the one holding Sam's hand and reassuring her. She went up against Jason to defend Sam and hated the way he treated her. She was the one that urged Jason to go back to Sam and she pushed hard for it. The night that Jason saw Sam with Ric, it was Carly that forced him to admit he still loved Sam and to go to her. When she found out about Ric, Carly never blamed Sam but instead said that Ric took advantage of her. Is Carly not remembering any of this? All this instant hate and venom towards Sam doesnt really make much sense bc she got over that a long time ago and came to accept and respect Sam's place in Jasons life. She was lying left and right about last summer and came across as a hypocrite bc SHE was the biggest Jason/Sam supporter whether she wants to admit it or not

• Members

That's what I thought too about Carly. Found it weird how she was always pushing Jason to be with Sam and then just did a complete turnaround. Although she'd rather have him with anyone other than Elizabeth so I'm sure that had something to do with it. When she found out Jason and Liz had the one night stand that was when she wanted him with Sam so bad. This Carly can be very annoying. I mean her acting is rock solid she just portrays Carly so much differently than I remember her to be. But she's right on with the way she acts with Jason. Carly can't stand anyone with Jason.....it's like she wants him to be alone so he is always available to her no matter what. And I think the only threat she see's to herself is Liz and that's why she hates her so much.

• Members

I have to admit, I am no longer a Sam hater. That slap changed it all. I love that Sam is showing her backbone and realizes that she doesn't need a man in her life to be a woman. I love that she is going off on everyone that has walked all over her. I cheered when she slapped Carly. Elizabeth better watch her back....

• Members

I so love this version of Sam. The writers didnt do her any favors when she cried and whined all the time and had her life consumed with Jason. She got rid of him and is being alot more strong and independent and actually doing things instead of being all talk. I love how badass she's been the past few weeks and slapping Carly was just superb. Sam is back and better than ever. Elizabeth better watch out bc hers is coming soon. But first Amelia is next

Archived