OLTL: Spot the number 10,000 game

• Members

As I mentioned in an earlier report about OLTL's upcoming 10,000th episode on August 17th, OLTL will reference the number 10,000 in each episode from July 30th through August 10th. I had been under the impression that the number would be spoken by someone in each episode...however, after reading the ABC Hotsheet spoiler, I discovered that it may not always be spoken, but placed somewhere in the episode instead.

From this week's ABC Hotsheet Spoilers:

So, as it suggests...let's get ready to play the game, and post in this thread each day when you find that day's number 10,000 mention!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Monday's (July 30th) 10,000th mention was Sarah looking at old picture of Cord, Tina and CJ. I never heard the number actually spoken in the episode.

On Tuesday, July 31st, Nash told Jessica that they would celebrate their 1 day anniversary, 100 day anniversary, etc... and their 10,000th day anniversary.

For today, August 1st, the mention was when Sarah told Todd, Blair, and Jessica that Todd called out Blair's name like 10,000 times when Hunter held him captive in her apartment.

• Members

On Wednesday, August 8th, it was some kind of poster on the wall of the clinic where Evangeline is staying. It was shown during the first few seconds of the show as Todd was walking down the hallway. Todd stopped and stared at it for a moment before walking on toward Evangeline's room. In big letters on the top of the poster in big font was the number 10,000.

• Members

Thursday's 10,000 reference was uttered by Rex when he told Adriana that if John ran a DNA test on Tommy that he would have to do the same for all other babies born in this country around the same time, which would like 10,000 babies.

Archived