AMC PLUS PreVUE: Week of July 30 Edition

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt it. I remember being agitated by the Krystal/Erica preview earlier this week and it was much to do about nothing - Erica was great. I just don't think they'll ever have Erica fully prop a Carey woman. On the other hand, I can see her being grateful for Babe not birthing the Cambias/Kane child and kidnapping it in a deserted cabin somewhere...I mean for her helping Kendall out on Friday. ;)

• Members

Ok, that is soooooo not the way it happened.

Erica takes over the Fusion office and while there manages to stun Babe as she expresses genuine gratitude to her for helping Kendall.

Color me shocked. I never thought Erica would thank Babe for anything even when the thanks is due. :blink:

At a second glance I don't like Erica at Fusion. Erica is already written like she is 10 years old we don't need to aggrivate that anymore.

Greenlee and Josh had no chemistry anyway.

• Members

I know it didn't happen that way, but it was close enough so that I could make a little joke about it. ;)

Erica at a cosmetics company is typically a mature Erica. It was practically orgasmic a few months back when she was looking through some papers and doing her cosmetics mogul thing at Fusion. I hope the show is not teasing me, I'd love to see Erica and Kendall running some cosmetics company instead of Kendall at Fusion as is or Erica at New Beginnings and being a ratings whore.

Archived